CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

"The one that needs to be punished"

"It is weird..." Yejin said when Jiwon is not bullied her nor giving her a death glared while they doing their pictorials. "What it is, Eonnie?" Mina said. "Ani, it's about Jiwon..." Yejin said and she tilted her head a bit while she's thinking. "What about her? Did she bully you again?" Yumi said. Yejin shake her head, "No, it's not... That's why I got curious.... I expect her to get annoyed because of me but.... She was being silent the whole time and just weird." Yejin said. "Maybe she came to her senses now, Eonnie. Maybe she doesn't want to bully you anymore. Maybe she is change now." Mina said. "Oh c'mon Mina, Don't be ridiculous. Knowing her I don't think she can be instantly kind towards to Yejin." Yumi said. "We must need extra careful... You know the saying, 'Still waters run deep'. And that's dangerous." She added. While listening to their conversation, Yejin recalled what Jin Ah told her in Swiss.

On the other hand, Jiwon is humming while removing her make up at her dressing room. Her make up artists resign because of her being attitude towards from them. She was so happy because she got a text from Da Kyung that any moment she will see Son Ye Jin's name on the headline. "I'm excited to see your downfall, The great Son Ye Jin." Jiwon said. Her phone suddenly beep and when she saw the screen she let out a loud laughter. Son Ye Jin needs to be punished! She's the reason why Ah Jin Ah committed suicide... "Yes dear... You need to be punished.. Finally, after a long wait of waiting... But it's not yet done, Yejin. Not until Bin oppa is will be mine." Ji won said. The fake suicide notes of Jin Ah and Hyun Bin and Son Ye jin picture are all over the news with different headline at the social media.

Son Ye jin is real mistress!

Angelic face with cheater heart, that's Son Ye jin

Poor Ah Jin Ah.... She commit suicide for Hyun Bin and Son Ye jin sake!

Yejin together with Yumi And Mina is walking down at the lobby of the hotel where the photo shoot held. Yejin is busy on chatting  to Mrs. Kim so she didn't notice that all the people is whispering to each other while looking at her. "What's wrong with this people?" Yumi said when they reached their van. "Why?" Yejin said. "They keep whispering while looking at you..." Yumi said. "Don't mind them you will be ugly Yumi when you get stress and we all knew that is part of being celebrity." Yejin said jokely. "I know but it's odd..." Yumi said. 'They always approach her for taking pictures and autograph....this day kinda weird...' In Yumi's mind.

On the other hand, in Sonwa's office all the staff our busy on trying to shut down the issue. The other staffs are busy on answering the calls. "Make me an appointment with Director Ah... I need to talk to him as soon as possible." CEO Kim said. "I thought he's a man that keep a promise and stick to his word. Why this news suddenly release to the media. CEO Kim, I need to get in touch to Yejin. She's at risk on Jin Ah's fans." Manager Do said. CEO Kim touching her head because of stress. "I know... Even me got shocked when I read the article on social media. We discussed this before but I don't know why they need to bring this issue again. Tell to Ms. Jung that call Hyun Bin's agency, we need their help in this issue. I don't think it will die down easily." CEO Kim said. "Yes, I will..." Manager Do said and he immediately went outside the door.

Hyun Bin is with Jun Hee that time. He is in the famous hotel in Seoul and waiting for the chairman because he needs to discuss something very important. "Hyung... Did you heard the news... There's also an article on social media... Noona.." Jun Hee said as he breath heavily when he went inside the room. "What about her?" Hyun Bin said. Jun Hee approach him and he gave his tablet to Hyun Bin when the Chairman's secretary appear on the door, "Mr. Hyun.." She said. Jun Hee hide his tablet and Hyun Bin stood up, "Yes.." He said. "I'm sorry but Chairman Seo is on the meeting right now. He said he will call you when he has a time." She said. Hyun Bin got confused, their talked last week was okay. "But I have a schedule today for me to meet him." Hyun Bin said. The secretary couldn't look at his eyes and he notice that there's something wrong. "I'm sorry but that's what the Chairman told me." She said. Hyun Bin and Jun hee exchange their glances. "Arasso, I understand... Thank you for informing us. Please send my thank you to Chairman Seo." He said. The secretary smile awkwardly, "Yes, I will Mr. Hyun. If you don't mind, may I leave now." She said and she went outside the room. Hyun Bin loosen his necktie and he got annoyed. His instinct that there's something wrong why Chairman Seo cancelled their meeting. "Hyung, you need to see this..." Jun Hee said. Hyun Bin reach his tablet and he got furious on the article that he's reading. He also saw the pictures of Jin ah's suicide note and the kiss incident in Jeju between him and Yejin. "Hyung... I talked to Manager Do a while ago and it seems that Yejin noona still doesn't read it." Jun Hee said. Hyun Bin let out a deep sigh. "Now I know why Chairman Seo cancelled our appointment. Jun hee call Mina and told her to lure Yejin so that she can read the article on social media. Ask her where they are and follow them." Hyun Bin said. "How about you, Hyung?" Jun Hee asked. "I will talk to Chairman Seo. Please cancel all my appointments today and please send Yejin in my place. I know it's not safe for her in her apartment." He said. "Arasso.... I will call our agency to send you a car here." Jun hee said.