CHAPTER FORTY ONE

"Finding her lost memories"

Side story

(Three years ago)

"Let's break up!" Hyun Bin said to Jin Ah.  Jin Ah got shocked on what she heard and look at him intently. They are on He's car at the side road. "W-What? What did you say?" Jin Ah said. Hyun Bin look at her and let out a deep sigh before he speak again, "Let's break up, Ah Jin Ah..." He said. Jin Ah frowned at him and gets annoyed. "Why? This is the second time I heard that from you." Jin Ah said. Hyun Bin didn't know how to explain why he wants to break up with Jin Ah. His mind wants to continue their relationship but in his heart there's an emptiness. "Tell me...  You only love me because I'm your childhood friend. I'm that girl that's why you love me, Am I right?" Jin Ah said with annoyance. The rain started to fall outside his car. He admits that Jin Ah is a loving girlfriend but he really didn't know why he felt emptiness even when she's with him. "Tell me... Do you love me as Ah Jin Ah? Or you only love me because I'm Jinnie?" Jin Ah said. Hyun Bin look at her with pity eyes and Jin Ah noticed it. 'Yah... SonYejin... Even the man that I  want, want you... It can't be... I will never let him go... As long as I am his childhood friend, as long as I am Jinnie... You can't be with him... I will never let him find out that I'm pretending to be you, Yejin...' In her mind. "Aniyo! I don't want to break up with you..." Jin Ah said. "Jin ah... Please let's give each other space-" Hyun Bin said but Jin ah interrupt him. "No! If you want to break up with me, let me die first." Jin Ah said. Jin ah open the car door and went outside, "Jin Ah! Where are you going?" He said and he immediately went outside from his car. Jin Ah is running through the rain and stand in the middle of the road. Hyun Bin immediately run towards her to stop her. "Jin Ah! No please..." He called but Jin Ah didn't listen to him. Hyun Bin saw a truck approaching but Jin Ah remain standing. Hyun Bin run as fast as he could and when he near her, he immediately grab her arms and pull closer to him. He manage to save Jin Ah from the accident. "Jin Ah... Wake up!" He said when he saw Jin Ah was passed out. The truck avoid Jin ah but because of that and the heavy rain, the wheel slipped on the road and cause a major road accident.

On the other hand, Yejin with his brother Yejoon driving back at the hotel where Yejin is staying. She was staying there because of her filming in her movie. "Oppa... You don't need to went here from Daegu just to be my driver." Yejin said and let out a small laugh. Yejoon laugh and look at her. "I'm okay to be a driver and a bodyguard of The Nation's first love of Korea." Yejoon teased her. They both burst out of laughing because of that. "Halabeoji will get mad at me when you got sick." Yejin said. Yejoon smile and focus on his driving. "Don't worry, he knew that I will pick you up and drive you to your hotel. But I'm sorry if I would not stay, I need to go back to the office." Yejoon said. "Why? Is there something wrong in the company?" She asked. "Nothing, there's some urgent matters I need to resolve but don't worry about it, I can handle it." He said. "You can rest and sleep... I will wake you up when we arrive there." He added. Yejin smile because she felt so lucky for having a brother like Yejoon. "Why you're looking at  me like that?" Yejoon said when he notice her. "I love you, oppa..." Yejin said. Yejoon laugh and look at her. "All of the sudden?why? Do you want something?" Yejoon said. Yejin laugh with her pair of eye smile, "Aniyo... But thank you for being my supportive big brother." She said. "Oh! It's raining..." She said when she look outside. "Oppa be careful, the road is slippery." Yejin said. "I know Actress Son..." Yejoon said. And Yejin burst out of laughing. Yejin fall asleep while Yejoon is still driving. His cellphone suddenly vibrates and he try to reach it for him to pick up the call. But the cellphone slip on his hand and fell on the ground. Yejoon didn't disturb his sleeping sister because he knew that she was so tired because of the filming. He try to reach the cellphone on the floor and he can't focus on the road. When he reach his cellphone his eyes back to the road but it's too late, his car crash on the the truck and all went black.