chapter six

Shinwa film awarding ceremony Part 1

This day is the day that all actors and actresses are waiting for. Because this day is the awarding ceremony of Shinwa Film Award, one of the prestigious awarding ceremony in the film industry in South Korea. All the nominees, hosts and very important guest are busy on what they looks and outfits.

Yejin is busy on picking on what she will wear, while Yumi and Mina is giving their opinions when Manager Do is approach them. "How are you doing?" Manager Do ask. He saw the three girls are busy in looking at several gowns. "Seriously?Yumi, Mina you're not prepared for this event? "Manager Do is known as Mr. Strict because he wants everything is well organized. Yumi and Mina are ready for this, they knew that they will be scolded for this. "We're really sorry Manager Do, Mina accidentally left the gown at dressing room in Annyeong Korea talk show yesterday but when I returned there it's... How to say this... "Yumi tried to explain to Manager Do. "What??? What happen to the dress?" Manager Do said in high volume. Yejin saw the two girls were afraid of the Manager. "Manager Do, It's my fault please don't be mad at them. Mina was gave that dress to me.. Uhm... She wants me to fit it but i forgot to returned to her." Yejin is trying to cover up the reason behind on what really happen to the dress. "I'm the one who should blame.. I'm sorry..."She added. Manager Do look at her intently, he knows that Yejin is trying to hide something. "I like this one, although it's a bit daring but I really like it." Yejin pick the silver gown and too revealing in the chest part.. "Maybe we can put a pin here to cover my cleavage..." Yejin smile and pretends that she like the gown to lighten up the mood. "Yejin you're trying hard... I know you're hiding something. Okay listen...Yumi try to fix that gown, make sure that yejin will be comfortable to wear it. Okay?" Manager Do said. "Yes I Will. " Yumi said. "Okay, but after this event we will talk regarding that issue, and make sure you will tell me the truth behind it, arasso?" Manager Do warn them. "Arasso... "Yumi, Mina And Yejin nodded.
When Manager Do left, Yumi and Mina look at Yejin, "Eonnie, we need to tell him the truth... We all known that he hates secrets. What do we do? " Mina said to Yejin. Yejin knows it too, "Don't worry I will explain it to him." Yejin said. "Why don't you want to tell him and CEO Kim that Jin Ah is bullying you again... I know you're kind but Yejin you also need to teach her a lesson." Yumi said in annoyance. Yejin understand what Yumi said but she believe if CEO Kim will know about it, for sure it will become a big issue and she knows herself, she didn't want conflict. "Thanks for your concerns guys.. But you knew CEO Kim she will never stop until Jin Ah left this industry and also Jin ah is not a common actress, she's from well family and she's the daughter of legendary Director Ah. What you think what will happen if I tell it to CEO Kim?. "Yejin explains why she doesn't want to tell Manager Do about the bullying incident. "I get it Eonnie.. " Mina said. "And I don't want CEO Kim to be hurt because of me." Yejin said. Yumi just sigh on what Yejin said. "I hope that you're decision is right, Yej. I get your point but please if that is the way to make Jin Ah stop, and so be it." Yumi said.
Yejin just smile to Yumi. She get her point but she is afraid of what will happen if CEO Kim find out.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Jin Ah's House

"Eomma, where's appa?" She ask her mom when she didn't saw her father in the study room. Her mother is in her walk in closet, and fitting the gown that she will use in awarding ceremony later. "He's in our room,why you want to see your appa? " Mrs. Ah said. "I just want to ask him if he's going to attend the ceremony later." Jin Ah said to her mom. "Ofcourse my dear... We will attend so don't worry. " Her mother said her with assurance. "Really, eomma?" Jin Ah was excited because all she wants is to make her parents proud of her especially her father. "Are you sure you really win the best actress award? " Mr. Ah said. Jin ah and her mother look at the door when Mr. Ah suddenly appear. He walks toward to the single sofa and he sit there. "Appa. ." Jin ah get nervous everytime she see her dad but she also beg attention of her dad. "I will attend but in one condition..." Mr. Ah said. "Yaebo.. We will attend without your condition. We already talked this last night, right?" Mrs. Ah protest. "It's okay eomma... Dont worry about me. " Jin ah said and smile to her mother. " Sure, what's your condition appa? Jin ah ask her father. "Make sure you win the highest award. Don't settle in minor award. You are the Daughter of legendary Director Ah Jin suk so make sure you win it, arasso? " Mr. Ah said to her daughter with a warning. Jin ah didn't speak for a second, she's nervously smile to her father. "I will... I will make you proud, appa... " Jin Ah said with confidence. Her mother look at her with pitiful eyes. "Okay, make sure of it or else, don't call me appa anymore because I don't like to have a daughter who is a loser." Mr. Ah said to Jin Ah before he left the room. Jin Ah stand still and still looking at the door where her father left. Her tears began to fall but her face is emotionless. Her mother hug her crying. "Jin Ah, listen to me... You must win, okay? To make him proud of you, arasso? " Without a word Jin Ah look at her mother's eyes. "Okay.. " She said cold-heartedly.
'I must win.. ' in her mind...