CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

"Rumors, lies, and truth"

Yejin was seated on her chair while waiting for scene. She was reading her script when she notice some of the staff are looking at her and whispering to each other but she try to ignore them. Manager Do approach her and seat next to her. "Are you okay?" Manager Do said. Yejin look at him with puzzlement on her face, "Yes.. Why? Is there something happened, oppa?" She said. Manager Do look at her let out a deep sigh. "CEO Kim wants to talk to you after your filming, but I wanted to talk to you first before that." Manager Do said. Yejin got curious, knowing CEO Kim to talk to her in urgent; there's something going on. "What is it, Oppa? By looking at your face, It seems there's something going on."She said. Manager Do give her the tablet for her to read the article about her and Hae In.

"Actress Son Ye Jin and VICE  Chairman Jung Hae In of Son Enterprises are dating! They spotted at  NAMI Island."

Her eyes widen when she saw the article and the picture. The picture was a stolen shot but it seems a professional photographer who took that photo because the angle and their face was cleared. Two pictures has been shown in the article, picture number one is  they we're seated next to each other. And picture number two is Hae In hug her. "Is it true? Do you see the picture? Base on that, it seems there's something between the of you." Manager Do said. Yejin shake her head and look at to Manager Do, "Aniyo! This is not true..." She said. "How do you explain the picture?" Manager Do said. "Well..." Yejin is about to speak when one of the staff call her, "Ms. Yejin, it's your turn. We will start in five minutes." The staff said. "Arasso... Kamsahamnida!" She said. "Okay... You need to relax for now and I will wait for you at the car after your filming." Manager Do said and walk away from her.

Flash back (Nami Island)

Yejin is in hotel lobby, waiting for her taxi when Jun hee saw her. Although she is wearing  white thick coat and a sunglasses, Jun hee still recognized her. He approach her to say hi, "Noona.." He called. Yejin turn around when she heard Jun hee voice. "Annyeong Haseyo.." She said. Jun hee bow and he also greeted her. "Where are you going? There's a snow storm today, I just heard on the news while I'm in the cafe." Jun Hee said. Yejin didn't speak for a second and look at her phone when it suddenly ring. "Uhm... I want to look around and buy some souvenirs for my grandfather." Yejin said. "I have to go, Jun hee..." Yejin said and wave her hand to say goodbye before she ride in the taxi. Jun hee still standing, "She seems odd today.." He said. While he walking along the hallway he saw Hyun bin. "Hyung!" He called. "Yejin noona is already left she ride on the cab." He said. "What do you mean?" Hyun bin said. "I saw her at the lobby earlier... I thought you're going to her." Jun Hee said while scratching his head. "Did she tell you where she's going?" Hyun bin asked. "She told me that she wants to buy some souvenir for her grandfather." Jun hee said. Hyun bin didn't speak,  'why she didn't answer my calls?... In his mind.

Meanwhile, Hae In seated on the bench while drinking his beer. He is in a forest park where there we're only few people, he is waiting for Yejin. He didn't expect this day will come, that Yejin will dating someone else. An hour later, "Hae In..." Yejin said as he approach him. Hae In look up and he see Yejin standing in front of him. He return his look at the view and he was about to drink again his beer when Yejin stop him, "stop drinking... You seems you're already drunk." Yejin said. Hae In look at her but he immediately look away to avoid her eyes. Yejin seat next to him but she is looking at the lake. "I'm sorry..." Yejin said to start their conversation. Hae In let out a deep sigh before he speak." I've waited many ages to be a right man for you so you don't have to be worry what may people say about us." Hae In said while Yejin is silently listening. "I didn't expect about this day will going to happen. Yejin... Can you please tell me that this is only a dream..." Hae In said and look at her. Yejin feel his pain. "Hae In... I'm sorry but...I didn't mean to hurt you..." She said. "I know I hurt you and to be honest, I really don't know what to do about it." Yejin said. "Break up with him.." Hae In said and look at her intently. He hold her to her shoulder and pull her close to him, "please... Break up with him..." Hae In said. Yejin startled and she immediately stand up, "break up with him? Are you serious?" Yejin said. Hae In stand up in front of her."I assure you that I can love you more than he do." He said. This is the first time for her to see Hae In begging to someone and her heart breaks because she didn't expect this, that someone is her.   "Hae In... I'm sorry but I can't give you what you want." She said. "Hyun Bin...   I love him... To think that I will break up with him, my heart hurts." She added with her teary eyes. Hae In can't accept her last word, and he can't accept the fact that the woman he really loves and adore is now inlove with someone else. He pull her closer to him and hug her, he feel that Yejin try to get loose but he hug her so tight. "I love you... Can you just love me? Yej.... Please..." He said and he try to hold his tears. Yejin tears started to flow, she can't do anything to ease his pain. She can't force herself to love him back; if she do, she will hurt him more. Yejin try to escape and pull him away but his hug was so tight. "Since I met you, that day...  I know I love you..." He added. Yejin she feel more pain in his confession knowing that he really loves her but she can't do anything about it, she's inlove someone else. She manage to get loose from his hug and she take one step away from him. "I'm sorry... I think this is not a right time to talk to you about it. I will hurt you more and I couldn't see you in pain because of me." Yejin said as she turn around and away from him but Hae In grab her hand, "please...  Don't leave..." He said. Yejin close her eyes as she pull her hands from his hold, "You're also important person to me... And this also hard for me as well." She said and she decide to leave and walk away.