CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

"Torn between two Lovers"

Flash back (last night at Damyang's inn)

It is already five o' clock in the morning when Yejin wake up. She smell a familiar scent and when she open her eyes, she saw his handsome face sleeping next to her. She smile when she recall what happened a while ago. Yejin point her finger on his face as she trace his face from his nose upto his lips. Without her knowing, Hyun bin was already awake but he remain his eyes close. Yejin look at his lips and she position her face to steal a kiss but when Hyun bin feel her soft lips with him, he immediately pull her back close to him and he kiss her passionately. Yejin startled and look at him and their eyes locked. When they part ways, Hyun bin smile and let out a small laugh when Yejin's face is turning red. "Good morning..." He said. Because of her shyness, Yejin immediately roll from his arms to other side of the bed but she lost her balance so she fall on the floor, "ouch!" Yejin said and touch her waist. Her eyes got widen when she realize that she's all naked, "Are you okay?" He said and he immediately stand up to look for her. "No... Don't come near me!" She shouted but it's too late, Hyun bin was already look at her. "Aishh!" She said. Hyun bin laugh and reach her to carry her." You don't have to be shy, I already saw it last night.." He said and he look at her body. Yejin push him and she immediately run towards the bathroom and she close the door. Hyun bin keep on laughing because she finds her cute that way. When he return to the bed, he notice blood stain on the sheet. He smile and feel happy knowing that he's her first.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Hae In is in his car and he is trying to call Yejin but her phone was turned off. "Damn!" He said. He got furious knowing that Yejin is with another guy overnight inside in one room. He's on outside of Damyang's Inn. Because of the pain and anger he felt, his tears suddenly fall from his eyes. "I should be with you, not him... Why?!!! Why not me, Yejin!!" He shouted.

Flashback (when Yejin escape at the party)

"Excuse me, I will go to the washroom... " Yejin said and when she stand up she feel dizzy because of the alcohol she take. Hae In notice it and he hold her hand to help her, "are you okay? You want me to accompany you?" He said. Yejin smile and tap his shoulder, "No, I'm fine..." She said and she walks towards the door. He look at her from a far. "Yejin was so lucky and she found her happiness." Yumi said. She was so drunk that's why she doesn't know what her saying. Mina cover her mouth and just smile to Hae in. "Eonnie... You're already drunk..." She said. "No, I'm not." Yumi protest. Hae In look at the two girls, "what do you mean?" He asked Yumi. Yumi is about to speak when Mina interrupt her, "Uhm... Haru... Yejin eonnie loves haru so much... You know, uhm... Haru gives her inspiration everytime she went to work." Mina said and let out a force smile to hide her nervousness. "That's what she meant." She added. Hae In nodded and because he is also drunk, he ignore it and he just wait Yejin to return. When he notice that Yejin didn't return, he told to Mina that he is going outside to look for Yejin. He is about to stand up when he see Hyun bin walk fast outside the door, and he decide to follow him.

His heart break into pieces when he see with his own eyes Yejin smiling at Hyun bin and she hug her as soon as he approach her. He hide himself in one of the tree while looking at them from a far. "She's mine.. And you steal her from me." He said as he look at to Hyun bin. It show in his face the anger and pain he feel.

Flashback ends

"I will take her back... I met her first.. It can't be you... That should be me...Hyun Bin.." Hae in said while looking Damyang's Inn.