CHAPTER FORTY - THREE

"Creating new memories together"

In Jeju Island

"When did you go back to Seoul? Yejin asked. They we're walking at the beach where they first met. Hyun bin reach her hand and hold it while they're walking, Yejin look at their hands entwined and she thinks that her hands was perfectly fit for his hands. "I have three days vacation leave. How about you? Are you staying long to Daegu?" He said. "Let's go back together... I also need to go back, I have a lot of photoshoot to do." She said. They stop from walking and Hyun Bin stand in front of her. "You sure? Are you really okay to go back to work?" He said. Yejin smile brightly and lock her arms around his arms and her head rest to his shoulder. "Yes I'm totally fine... Don't worry about me." Yejin said. "Let's take a seat over there.." Yejin said and she run towards the bench where the view is the ocean. Hyun Bin is smiling while watching his girlfriend childish act, he finds her cute on it but his smile fade away when some guy was looking at her and walk to approach her. Although Yejin was wearing simple attire: sunglasses, longsleeve white cotton loose blouse and denim short, her beauty is hard to hide. She's unaware that her beauty glow and attract the people around her especially in men.

On the other hand, Yejin seat at the bench and wave to Hyun Bin. "Hi!" The guy approach her. Yejin look up and slightly bow to him, "Annyeong..." She said. "You look so familiar..." The guy said. "Me?" She said and she pointed herself. Her eyes got widen when the guy suddenly seated next to her and she slightly move away. "Yes you... You look like my destiny, can I know your name?" The guy said. Yejin got speechless cause she's amazed by his pick up lines and for being fast. "You got a wrong person..." Hyun Bin said. Yejin and the guy look at him, Hyun Bin grab her hand to pull her closer to him. "Who are you?" The guy said. "I'm her destiny so you better leave her alone..." He said and he gave him a death glared. He's wearing face mask so he is confident that the guy can't notice him being an actor. The guy look disappointed and walk away from them. Yejin let out a small laugh because of his childishness, "Yah! Mr. Destiny... Can you recommend me some local food to eat?" She said. Hyun Bin look at her and pinch her chin. "Yah! It's hurt!" She said. "You're too pretty that's why it's hard for me to leave you travel alone. So you better stay at my sight, Arasso?" He said. Yejin smile and stand infront of him, "I will think about it..." She said and she let out her tongue to teased him and she run away from him. "Yah!" He said and he run to follow her. Her giggles and his laughter will be heard on that beach.

Hyun Bin suggested her some hotels at Jeju island while driving. "How about this one? The view here is so nice and their food is superb." He said. Yejin read the flyer but in her face is seen that she's not satisfied. "Why?" He asked. Yejin look around outside the car while he was driving. She saw some local restaurant on the side road, "overthere..." She said and she pointed out the restaurant. Hyun Bin stop the car and look at to the restaurant. "Are you sure? There's a lot of people here, you can't have the privacy you want." He said. Yejin hesitate first but she wants to try a normal date with him just like any ordinary couple. She wants to create a memory with him, she wants to be an ordinary Son Ye jin and Hyun Bin even just for one day. "I don't care Bin... I just want to be with you and have a date just like an normal korean couple did." She said. "And beside, my agency will issue an statement that admitting our relationship to public soon." She added. Hyun Bin was speechless, he never expect it to her because privacy is more important to her. "Why? Why you look at me like that?" She said. Hyun Bin hold her hand and kiss it, "Nothing... I'm just amazed by you.... I'm so lucky to have you, Yejin." He said. "That's why I won't let you go." He added. Yejin smile because he makes her heart fluttered.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

In Daegu