CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

"Be with you"

"I love this place Bin... Just only me and you here so... I can be myself without worrying." Yejin said. "How do you know this place?" She asked. They are walking at the road that full of cherry blossoms trees both side. "I searched it on the internet." He said. "I planned to abduct you but you already make a way." He added and let out a small laugh. Yejin burst out of laughing. "So I will be the kidnapper for tonight and your my hostage." Yejin said. Hyun bin look at her while she's laughing, "It's okay to be a hostage of a pretty lady like you." Hyun bin said and he kiss her soft hand. "Aishh..." Yejin said and she admit that her heart flattered by his word. She hug her tight and she also feel his arms around her, "Saranghae..." He whispered on her ears. Yejin automatically smile when she heard it and her tears suddenly fall from her eyes. She look up to him and she sincerely smile, "Saranghae...Bin.. " She said. "This is my first time to tell this word in a romantic way." She added. Hyun bin feel so lucky to be his first and he will make sure that he also be her last. He caress her face with his one hand while looking at her eyes as pretty as the stars in the sky. "Oh!... "Yejin said when she saw a falling star in the sky. "Bin.. Look!.." She added and pointed the sky. Hyun bin follow her and he look up to the sky and he see two more falling stars appeared. "Let's make a wish, Bin..." She said and she close her eyes without her knowing Hyun bin is looking at her while her eyes are close, 'I wish to be with you always, Yejin... Everyday my love for you grow deeper...' In his mind. 'I wish this night will never end... I want to be with him without worrying... In her mind.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Yumi is drunk and fall asleep in their table while Mina is waiting for Yejin to come back. "Eonnie... Wake up! I can't carry you, you're so heavy.. " Mina said to Yumi. Yumi open her eyes and look at her, "Don't worry Hae in is with us, right Hae in?" Yumi said as she look at her side but she didn't see Hae in. "Where he is? Yah! Jung Hae in! Why you left without telling us!." Yumi shouted. Mina cover her mouth and try to stop her from shouting. "Aishh.." Mina said. Mina try to carry Yumi but she's so heavy. Jun hee approach the two ladies when he notice that Mina struggling to carry Yumi. "Can I help you?" Jun hee said and he try to hide that he's also drunk. Mina look up and smile brightly when she see Jun hee with sparkling lights aura, "Aigoo.. You're trully my knight and shining armor..." She said. Jun hee's face become more red because of what she said. "And you're always be my princess..." He said. Mina flattered and sh give him a light punch. "Anyway, where's Yejin noona?" Jun hee asked. "Maybe she's drunk already so she went first to our suite." Mina said. "I knew it, they're escaped together... " He murmured. "What?" Mina asked. "Nothing... I said... I will carry her." Jun hee lied. And he start to carry Yumi while Mina pick and carry their belongings.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"You already book a room here?" Yejin said. They're on one of the Damyang's Inn. "Are you planning to be with me overnight?" She said. "Yes.." He said and fix her scarf to cover her face."excuse me, can I know your name please... " The receptionist said and looking at them intently. "Min ho... Kim Min ho." He said. The receptionist give their room number and the key, "Even I can't see your face but you guys look great together. Enjoy your honeymoon here in our Inn." The receptionist said with a smile on her face. Yejin got her eyes widen, "Aniyo... It's not what you think-" She said but Hyun bin interrupt her by putting his hands on her waist. "Kamsahamnida... We'll go ahead my wife looks so tired and at the same time she's excited for tonight." He said. Yejin give him a death glared while the receptionist burst out of laughing.

When they reach they're room, Yejin turn around to face him. "Yah! That was embarassing..." She said. Hyun bin try not to laugh because of her reaction. "I only told her the truth.. You're tired and you're excited for tonight to be with me, right?"He continue to teased her. "Aishh.." She said and she cover her face with her hands. Hyun bin approach her and put away her hands from her face, "Let's spend together tonight... Yes you're right... I planned this. Let's forget our identity for tonight and let's live like an ordinary couple even for just one night." He said. Yejin look at him, she feels so much happiness and safe when Hyun bin is with her. He already knows what she really wants. She couldn't believe that this day comes, that she will love and she will be love by this man. Her tears began to fall from her eyes as her smile automatically seen on her face. "Why are you crying? Did I surprised you that much?" He said and wipe her tears away. "Yes... Because you always spoiling me." She said. "And at the same time, I feel guilty because you're willing to tell the world our relationship but... I'll decide to keep it secret." Sha added. Hyun bin smile and hug her, "It's okay... Don't push yourself. I'm willing to wait and I understand you're reason." Hyun bin said.