CHAPTER SIXTY TWO

Home sweet home in Swiss

"Halmeoni.... Where are we going?" Yejin said. They on the trip with Hyun Bin driving while Yejin and Mrs. Kim is on the backseat. "Where going to a trip or I might say we'll do sight seeing for today." Mrs. Kim said with smile on her face. Yejin let out a wide smile. She loves to travel that's why she we're so excited when she heard it. "Really? Aigoo... I didn't prepared for this... I didn't pack some food and snack for us." Yejin said. Mrs. Kim laugh because a beautiful lady with a perfect body, she didn't expect that loves to eat food. Hyun Bin shook his head when he saw her girlfriend reaction. "Don't worry, Bin told me that you really love to eat when on a trip. And I know your baby inside you also loves to eat that's why I prepared some snacks for us." Mrs. Kim said. Yejin's eyes got widen when she heard it. She smile widely with her pair of eye smile to Mrs. Kim. "Thank you, Halmeoni... I can't live without yummy foods with me." She said with a smile on her face. Mrs. Kim burst out of laughter. "Aish... Halmeoni you spoiled her a lot..." Hyun Bin said and let out a small laugh. Yejin pout her lips and rolled her eyes, both Mrs. Kim and Hyun Bin saw it and they both laugh together.

After how many hours of driving they reach Lauterbrunnen. Yejin excitedly went outside the car when she saw the beautiful scenery. She was amaze by it's nature; the beautiful river, Greenfield with beautiful flowers and she finds it peaceful and quiet. "I will not ask you if you like the place... It's already seen in your face." Mrs. Kim said behind her. Yejin didn't notice her so she was a bit startled when she talked. She turn around to look at her. "This place is so beautiful and peaceful... Halmeoni. I think it's so nice to stay here." Yejin said while she's smiling with her pair of eye smile. Hyun Bin is looking at the two important women in his life, he is smiling while listening to them. "You think so?" Mrs. Kim asked to Yejin. Yejin nodded as she was smiling. She put her hands to Mrs. Kim's arms while they're are walking. "Halmeoni... Thanks for bringing me here... It's a beautiful place..." Yejin said. Mrs. Kim smile at her. They're walking along the river. Yejin is with Mrs. Kim while Hyun Bin is behind them. Hyun Bin slightly shook his head when he notice that Yejin and his grandmother are busy talking to each other as if he wasn't there. Mrs. Kim saw a big tree near the river and she invites the two to sit there.

"Are you okay, Halmeoni? Are get tired?" Yejin said. "No..." Mrs. Kim said. "Are You sure, Halmeoni?" Hyun Bin asked. Mrs. Kim smile at them, "Yes... I just want to sit here and enjoy this moment with you." Mrs. Kim said. Yejin smile and she look at the river infront of them. It is so beautiful, so clean and relaxing. She suddenly miss her mother, her mother is also a nature lover like her. Mrs. Kim amd Hyun Bin notice her sudden change of emotions. "Are you okay, Yej?" Mrs. Kim asked. Yejin look at them and she let out a small smile. "Yes, Halmeoni..." Yejin said. Hyun Bin is looking at her but he chose to be silent. "I hope your love for each other is like this river." Mrs. Kim said. Yejin and Hyun Bin look at the old lady. "What do you mean, Halmeoni?" Hyun Bin said. "Look at this river, it continues to flow in every seasons. There may be a nice thick ice coating at the surface, but underneath... The water still flowing in any decently, when the winter comes." Mrs. Kim said. The couple we're silently listening on what Mrs. Kim said. Mrs. Kim put hold they're hands and look at their eyes. "Love is a source of our happiness but at the same time... It will also be the source of our heartaches..." Mrs. Kim said. "I hope your love for each other will keep flowing just like this river. When trials come and sometimes gets cold... I hope it will keep flowing to each other's heart." Mrs. Kim continued. Yejin and Hyun Bin look at to each other and Hyun Bin take her hand and hold it tightly. " I will... I'll promise to you that I will love her in every seasons, Halmeoni. Especially now, we're going to have a baby.. " Hyun Bin said as he look at her in her eyes. Yejin smile with her teary eyes. "Me too... Halmeoni..." Yejin said. "Just like this river... I will never get tired to love him, through ups and down... My love for him will keep flowing continuously." She added. Mrs. Kim smile sincerely, she were so happy and fell at ease because finally her grandson found a beautiful angel that will love him for the rest of his life. "Aigoo... Bin you're really lucky that you found this angel..." Mrs. Kim said. Yejin blushed because of Mrs. Kim's compliment. "Yes, I am, Halmeoni... That's why I will never let her go..." Hyun Bin said with sincere smile and look at Yejin's eyes.