CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

"Jiwon's Nightmare"

Jiwon is on the set of her new upcoming movie. She's waiting on her turn on her dressing room. As she bite his finger nails anxiously because she thought about Young Jun got arrested by the police any moment he can spill her name. 'You can't tell my name, Young Jun.... My plan will all be ruined if you do it....' In her mind.

On the other hand, Young Jun kept his silence while he's under interrogation. Hyun Bin to the police station when Mina and Jun hee went back to Yejin's place to look after her. "are you sure that there's a poison in the frappe?" Officer Min asked. "Yes, I'm sure about it... Look at this plant that I brought. And this is the sample of Frappe that I put on it." Hyun Bin said. "Okay... I will send this to my staff to examine it." Officer Min said. They're outside the interrogation room where there's a one way mirror. They will see inside the room but you can't see the outside when your inside. Hyun Bin is observing Young Jun while being interrogated. Officer Min let out a deep sigh. "He's quiet the whole time. He didn't answer all the questions." Officer Min said. "Can I talk to him, Officer Min?" Hyun Bin asked. Officer Min nodded and give a signal to one of the officer at the front door to let him in.

Hyun Bin seated opposite to Young Jun. He needs to control his emotions to get information from Young Jun. Young Jun look at him then he smirked. They look at each other eyes. "Why you do that to her? You're her fan, right?" He asked. Young Jun didn't speak but his eyes is on Hyun Bin. "You can tell me so we can understand you..." He said. Young Jun look away and he keep silent. Hyun Bin let out a deep sigh. 'what's with this man...' In his mind. "Is she okay?" Young Jun aksed and look at him. "What?" Hyun Bin said. "Is My Yejin is okay?" Young Jun said. Hyun Bin clench his fist under the table when he heard the word 'My Yejin' from him. He is trying to control his anger towards him. "She's fine... I'm just curious, are you really worried to her? Or you wanna know if you're plan to kill her is success?" Hyun Bin said and give him a death glared. Young Jun get annoyed. "A plan to kill her? Yah! Why will I kill the girl I only love? You think I'm that crazy?" Young Jun said. 'So... He's not the one who put poison in the frappe... Then who?...' In his mind. "So why there's a poison in the food you delivered? Tell me is there someone who requested you to do that?." He said. Young Jun eyes got widen. "What did you say? A poison?". Young Jun said and you can see the anger on his face. Hyun Bin keep observing him. "I admit I scared her for approaching her... But all I want is her since the day I met her. But she always avoid me since I admit my feelings for her." Young Jun said. Hyun Bin got confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. "She's my first and I want her to be my last love..." Young Jun confessed.

Flashback (Yejin's Highschool days)

"Yah! Yejin... Someone told me that You and Young Jun Oppa are dating is it true?" Yowon said. Yejin eyes got widen, "Aniyo! We're just friend. Yowon, I don't have time for dating and... I only see him as a brother to me. That's all." Yejin said. "Who said that to you?" Yejin said. Yowon look at her with puzzlement. "Really? But Dae Hyun told me that he overheard it the conversation between Young Jun and Ha ri. Yah! Are you secretly dating and you don't want to tell me?" Yowon said and pout her lips. Yejin look at her with confusion. "Ani, we're not... Are you sure Oppa said that?" Yejin said. 'Why will he said that... I need to talk to him...' In her mind. "Yes... I'm sure of it... Let's go and talk to Dae Hyun..." Yowon said and pull Yejin to walk fast towards where Dae Hyun is. In the hallway they stop from their walk when they saw Young Jun. "Yejin..." He said as he smile brightly. Yejin let out a small smile. "Annyeong, Oppa.." She said. Young Jun is one year older than her. "I think... I'd better go first, both of you need to talk... Bye!" Yowon said as she leave the two alone.

Yejin and Young Jun are seated on the school bench near the cherry blossom tree. Yejin doesn't know how to start the topic. Young Jun fascinated in the beauty infront of his eyes. Yejin is seated near the cherry blossoms tree. It was the scenery that he never tired to watch. "Oppa.." Yejin said. Young Jun love to heard her voice calling him Oppa. "Yes.." He said. "We're friends, right?" Yejin said. Young Jun felt heaviness on his chest when he heard it. "Yejin... I.." Young Jun said but Yejin interrupted him. "Young Jun Oppa, I heard that everyone thought that we're dating... It's funny that our closeness misunderstood by them." Yejin said to let go the awkwardness between them. "I like you..." Young Jun said. Yejin got shocked and she didn't speak. "Oppa..." She said. "I like you since the day you came into my life." Young Jun confessed. He try to hold her hand but Yejin pull it away. "Oppa... I'm sorry but... I'll pretend that I didn't heard it." Yejin said and she stood up but when she's about to leave, Young Jun suddenly hug her from behind. "Please, Yej... Stay... I thought we're okay... For me, you're not just a friend... You're special and I'm afraid to lose you. Let's give it a try..." Young Jun said. Yejin felt sorry for him. She can't return the love that he is giving for her. She try to release from his hug and turn around to face him. "So, it's true Oppa... That you told Hari that we're dating?" Yejin said. Young Jun didn't speak for a second. "Yejin... I love you... Please let's give it a try... " Young Jun said. Young Jun step a little closer to her but Yejin take a step backward. "I'm sorry but... I can't love you like what you want... You're just like a brother to me, that's all.... I'm sorry, Oppa." Yejin said. Young Jun cried and he try to stop her from leaving. "Yejin, No... Don't say that... I'll wait even it's forever... Trust me I can wait. " Young Jun said. Yejin with her teary eyes look at him she felt guilty and sorry for him but she can't teach her heart to love him back they way he wanted. "I'm sorry.... I think it's better to not see each other again... I'm sorry... But I can't love you..." She said and run fast as she could away from him. "Yejin!" Young Jun shouted as the tears began to escape from his eyes.