CHAPTER THIRTY

"Tell them in a secret way"

Everybody gather at one of the restaurant in the island that serve chicken, beer and soju. Hyun bin was already there and reserve a vacant seat for Yejin. Jun hee shook his head when he saw his hyung how he reserve that seat next to him. Hyun bin put his arms at the chair, his jacket also is on the vacant chair. He shake his head because he saw him like this for the very first time. "Is that seat is for me?" Jun hee said as he approach him. Hyun bin look up to him and shake his head but when he saw Jiwon walking toward to their table, he pull Jun hee to seat on the vacant chair. Jiwon notice it and give him a death glared and she sat on the table in front of them, she's with Hannah. "Thank you for reserving a seat for me... You're so sweet. " Jun hee teased him and he pinch Hyun bin's cheek. "Yah!" Hyun bin said and he slightly move away from Jun hee. "I reserved it for Yejin.. " Hyun bin said. Jun hee laugh and tap his shoulder. "Hyung, I don't think noona will seat next to you.. Why? Because, you're secretly dating right? I know her, she value her privacy." Jun hee said. Hyun bin give him a death glared, "don't ruin my mood for tonight, or else I will tell her about you and Mina." Hyun bin said. Jun hee got shocked on what he said. "Yah! Let's keep each other secret forever.. " Jun hee said. Hyun bin smirked to him.

Meanwhile, Yejin is walking along the lobby of the hotel with Yumi and Mina. Mina notice her shoes that she wearing that time. "Eonnie, you bought new sneakers? Woah...  So pretty and fits perfectly on you." Mina said. Yumi also look to her shoes. Yejin smile to them brightly and she saw Hae in walking towards to them. "Oh! Hae in... " Yejin said as she wave her hand. Hae in smile brightly as he approaching them. Yumi and Mina also wave at him, "Are you going to the party?" Yejin said. "Yes, Im here to pick you up but I guess I'm late." Hae in said. "Let's go together... " Yumi said. Hae In go to Yejin's side, "I'm your date tonight." He whispered. Yejin stop on walking as she feel  guilty towards him. Hae in notice her, "why?Is there something bothering you?" He asked. Yejin look at him, "Can you call me noona?" She said. Hae in smile faded, "Why you want me to call you that all of the sudden? I'm calling you Yej,Yejin,Ms.Son, ugly... You didn't bothered." He said. "So why now?" He added. Yumi and Mina just kept their silence. "It's the right thing to do, I'm older than you..and-" She said but she didnt finish it, "I don't care... I will call you what ever I want to call you... You know my reason, please take it seriously." Hae in said. Yejin didnt speak and she decide not to argue to him for tonight. She knows him, he's hard headed just like her. "Just wait me at the exit, I just pick up my car." Hae in said and walk away from them while Yejin look at him from his behind. Yumi and Mina also got shocked on their conversation. "I think this is not the right time, Yej..." Yumi said. "Yumi eonnie is right..." Mina said. Yejin forcely smile, "I just feel guilty, knowing he has feelings for me but I chose to love another guy instead of him." She said. Yumi tap her shoulder and smile to her. "It's normal to feel guilty but you can't force your heart to love him back." She said. "You have the right to decide who will you choose when it comes to love." She added. "Yes,  eonnie...  And we're so happy for you because... For the first time you put your happiness first than anyone else." Mina said and give her two thumbs up, "You're the best!" She said. Yejin smile to the two girls and felt happiness in her heart because she's so lucky on having them as her bestfriends.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

When they arrived, Yejin look for Hyun bin. Her eyes look around and he spotted him with Jun hee. She smile at him when they're eyes met. Hyun bin tap Jun hee's shoulder to gave him a signal that Yejin was finally arrived. Hyun bin text her, 'I reserved a seat for you. ' then he send it and look at to her. Yejin received his text and she was about to tell it to Mina and Yumi when Hae in suddenly  put his arms in her shoulder, "have a seat, I reserved a seat for us earlier." Hae in said to her. Yejin didn't speak for a second and she immediately look at to Hyun bin, he's also looking at them from a far. She notice the serious glared of him to them and she immediately remove Hae In's arms in her shoulder and she immediately seated on the chair. Hae In feel her awkwardness but he's trying to ignore it.