CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

"Misunderstanding"

'She's allergic to peaches just like Jinnie.... She call me Binnie...She knew the stone painting and, her eyes...  Her eye smile...   That captured me when I first saw her....The connection I felt when our eyes met for the first time...' In his mind. His tears unknowingly falls from his eyes. He let go of her hand and he step backward away from her. Mina confused on his action but she try to ignored it because she's  so worried to Yejin,  "Eonnie... Wake up.." Mina said and she tap lightly Yejin's face. While Hyun Bin look at unconscious Yejin blankly ahead."Jin Ah...." He unknowingly call her ex girlfriend name. Mina look at him, "oppa? Are you okay?" Mina said. Hyun Bin was still standing away from Yejin but he still looking at her. When the nurses and Doctor Cha went in with Jun Hee, Hyun Bin walk fast outside the room and he run fast as much as he could without knowing on where he wants to go. 'You're such a fool Bin.... You didn't recognized her... All these years, It's all lie....'  In his mind while he's running.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Mina and Jun hee are seated at the sofa while waiting to Yejin to wake up.  The Doctor says she's okay and her rashes and the symptoms are all gone. "I swear I didn't know she's allergic to peaches. I'm sorry." Jun hee said and felt guilty on what happened to Yejin earlier. "No one blaming you for that. I'm so sorry if I shouted at you earlier,  I'm just panicked that eonnie might in danger again." Mina said and tap Jun hee on his shoulder. ""I thought she will love that, Jin ah noona really love it before so I thought-" Jun Hee said but he didn't finish on what he said when Mina give him a death glared. "Waeyo?" Jun hee said. "She's not Jin Ah arasso? That girl is not like my eonnie,  Aishhh.. " Mina said with annoyance on her face. "Bin oppa also call her name out of the blue earlier." Mina said. "Who?"Jun hee asked. "Jin Ah,  his ex girlfriend. I'm sorry but I feel so dissapointed in him. He call her name out of the blue while his current girlfriend was breathing hard because of her allergy and then what? he's gone out and we didn't know where did he go..." Mina said. Jun hee got also confused why his hyung acted that way and also he will feel dissapointed too just like Mina but he know him, he has a reason why he acted that way. "What will we say to eonnie if she's wake up and look for him." Mina said while looking at Yejin who is lying on the bed. Without them knowing Yejin heard all their conversation but she pretend that she asleep and try to hide her pain but the tears escape from her eyes.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

In Daegu

Yejoon is seated on his wheelchair at the balcony while looking at the flowers. He was so worried to Yejin and he's waiting to Mrs. Lee to come back. Mr. Son approach him and give him some tomato shake juice. "Halabeoji... I want to see her. I want to see her if she's okay." Yejoon said. Mr. Son sit on one of the chair and he also look at the sky. "She's awake and her recovery is fast." Mr. Son said. "Mrs. Lee call me a while ago that she regained her consciousness. So don't worry about her and focus on your therapy." Mr. Son said. "I want to see her....  I miss her so much, Halabeoji... When I woke up I thought she died on the accident and I, will not forgive myself if it's happen." Yejoon said. "She's been okay after the accident. You already know, right? Her dreams came true... She's a top actress here in our country." Mr. Son said. "I'm sure If she will know that your finally awake, she will come here to see you." He added. Yejoon turn his wheelchair to face his grandfather, "I want to see her now... My little sister needs me now.... I want to tell her that I'm completely fine, Can I? Please... Halabeoji....." Yejoon said with tears in his eyes. Mr. Son try to remain his poker face and not to cry infront of him. He let out a deep sigh before he speak. "Okay.... But there's one thing I ask from you." Mr. Son said. "What is it?" Yejoon asked. "After the accident, she is suffering from amnesia. She lost her childhood memories including the most traumatic moments in her life, the day when your parents died." Mr. Son explained. "What?" Yejoon got shocked when he heard it. "Yejoon I'll try  to hide it because i don't want to see her again suffering and blaming herself, you know that. I know you don't want to see her like that again. She's okay now for knowing that your parents died in sickness." Mr. Son continued. Yejoon cry as felt guilty on what happened to her sister. He knew that her childhood is one of the happiest moment in her life but at the same time, it is the most traumatic event in her too. "Can you help me to hide the truth from her?" Mr. Son said. Yejoon confused, he promise to her that he will always be honest to her and no secrets between them. He knew that his sister is value trust and honesty. For her, trust and honesty is the most important one. But his grandfather has a point, she was okay now knowing that her parents died in sickness not in the tragic incident. "Arasso... I will keep from her the truth." Yejoon agreed forcely. 'I'm sorry, Yejin... But I know this is for your own good.. ' In his mind.