Chapter two

The Girl behind Luna

"

Any good news?" Director Ahn ask his production staff Yikyung regarding in their upcoming drama. Hyunbin is the male lead role but the female lead role is vacant until now because Sonwa Entertainment did not response to their request. "We have lunch meeting today together with the CEO of Sonwa, Manager Do and Miss Son Yejin, CEO Kim said we will discuss there about your drama (Luna), Director Ahn. " Yikyung response. Director Ahn stand up in his chair when he heard Yikyung's answer. He reach the intercom and call his secretary. "Yes Director Ahn what can I do for you?" Secretary Tara is on the line. "Tara, can you cancel all my appointments today. I have a very important meeting to attend, arasso? " Director Ahn said to Tara. "Copy Director ahn." She answered before she put down the phone.
"Director, I have a question? " Yikyung ask Director Ahn. "Go ahead.. " He response. "Why you want Miss Son to be the female lead in Luna? I know you Director, when you want someone to join your casting.. You already saw their potential." Song Yikyung said. "I'm curious what you saw to her. " She added. Director Ahn walks toward to the glass wall of his office which is you can see the view of Han River. "Son Yejin is uniquely beautiful among the other actresses in our industry. She have a strong personality outside but she has a soft and sensitive heart inside. That's why I badly want her to play the role of Luna, she and that character are much alike. " He answered while his eyes is looking outside the glass wall. Yikyung got confuse. "How did you know her for being a soft hearted? Some of the actress in our industry is calling her 'Spoiled brat star' because of her attitude. " Yikyung confuse between what Director Ahn said and she knows. Director Ahn smile at her, a smile that telling her she misjudge her. "You will get to know the real Son yejin when she accept our project. " Director Ahn told to Yikyung.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Meanwhile, Son Yejin and Mina are having their breakfast in Angel in Us. "This one is for you my pretty Eonnie, Ice americano your favorite brand." Mina put it in front of Yejin. "Kamsahamnida my pretty little sister. " Yejinsweet response and they laughed. "Eonnie, try this one. It's delicious I swear." Mina gives a spoon of pan fried sweet rice cake with flower petals design. Yejin try it and her eyes widened when she taste it. "Wah! It's delicious.. And it's so pretty to eat." She ate it with gusto. "What is it's name?" She asked Mina. "It's Hwajeon, Eonnie. It's a traditional korean dessert that served in particular season and special occasion. The flower petals placed above the pan fried rice cakes depends on the season when they will serve the traditional dessert. "Mina explain to Yejin. "Jinja? Wow.. Ye joon oppa must try this one and I'm sure he will like it. " Yejin smile widely and bite another Hwajeon. "Yejoon oppa? Who he is?." Mina curiously ask yejin who is Yejoon oppa that her eonnie talk about. Yejin sip her ice americano before she talk. "He's my Big brother... Apparently he is in coma. "Mina's eyes widened on what Yejin's said. She doesn't know that Yejin has a brother after so many years she's with her. "I'm sorry eonnie, I don't know you have a brother... And I'm sorry to hear that. " Mina apologize to yejin. Yejin sigh and give a small smile to Mina. "My oppa.. He loves me more than he loves his self... Sadly oppa and I involved in car accident three years ago.. I survived but he... He is in coma. " Her tears begin to fall from her eyes and she wipes away those tears. "I'm sorry Eonnie.. " Mina feels the sadness in yejin's eyes. "It's okay Mina. Don't worry about me.. " She smile back to Mina.
"By the way Eonnie, we need to go back already to our office. " Mina suddenly remember the lunch meeting between sonwa entertainment with Director Ahn. "Waeyo? " Yejin ask why. "Today is our meeting with Director Ahn. I think manager Do already said it to you." Yejin forgot about the meeting that Manager Do told her last night. "Let's go before we get caught up in traffic."

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Hyung, I'm here!" Jun hee waved to Hyun bin when he saw him near the entrance of one of the restaurant here at Seoul international hotel. Hyun bin walk towards to where Jun hee sit. When they both seated, Jun hee ask him if what he like to eat. "I want a light meal Junhee and chamomile tea instead of coffee. " Hyun bin instruct to his manager. "Noted, Hyung.. "
While waiting to their order Jun hee open up about the topic regarding Jin Ah that he accidentally heard. "Anyway Hyung, I have to tell you something... Regarding to Jin Ah noona." Jun hee started. "What about her? " Hyun bin curious on what Junhee want to tell him about his girlfriend. "I accidentally heard the conversation between the two staffs of Empress Sukhwi (Jin Ah ongoing drama). I heard that Jin Aj noona was being rude to junior staffs especially in a staff with a lower position." Jun hee continue. "What? I don't believe it!. " Hyun bin got furious when he heard the news. "Me too hyung but I also heard that noona is kind and sweet only in her acquaintance, director and in all executives but her attitude towards to other staff is different." Jun hee got confuse on what he is going to believe between the issue he just heard or on what her noona acts when she's with them. "That's a lie! Jin Ah is like an angel. I think they're mis interpret her attitude." Hyun bin defense his girlfriend. "I think we must change the topic. I don't want my day be ruin by that fucking news. " He added. Jun hee nodded to Hyunbin and when he try to avoid the eyes of hyun bin, he saw a familiar face walking towards to their direction. "Miss Son ye Jin..." He's jaw dropped for a seconds when he saw her. 'She's totally a goddess in person.... ' He told to his self. When Hyun bin heard her name his head automatically turn to where Jun hee is looking. "Annyeong haseyo!" Son Yejin brightly smile tand greet Jun hee. She didn't notice first Hyun bin not until he stand up from his chair. "Oh, annyeong haseyo hyun bin ssi.. It's nice to meet you again. " Son yejin smile at him. "Oh, Hi Yejin ssi... What are you doing here?" Hyun bin can't take off his eyes to Yejin. She wear a casual vneck black shirt and a skinny white pants. She smiled before she talk. "We have a lunch meeting here and I think I'm late." She give them a small laugh. Hyun bin is captivated by her laugh that cause to brighten his mood. Yejin notice Jun hee is still looking at her and by looking at his expression, he seems starstruck by her. "And you are? " Yejin ask Jun hee his name. "I-Im.... Junhee... Song JUn hee.. I'm his Manager. " Jun hee introduce his self. "Nice to meet you Jun hee ssi. " She smile at him and she put her right hand in front of her. Before Jun hee reach her hand, he gently wipe his hands to his pants. "Aigoo.. You're so pretty in person Miss Son... Nice to meet you too... " Jun hee didn't believe it that today is his lucky day because he's now holding the hand of one of Korea's top actress. "Kamsahamnida Jun hee... Oh, i really have to go... " yejin smile again before she left. Hyun bin is looking at her from her behind. He didn't know why but his feet automatically walk and follow yejin. He froze when Director Ahn call him, "Hyun bin ssi.. " Yejin turn around and she met hyun bin's eyes, her heart beats faster. 'Eotteoke! What is this?... She told herself. "Yejin ssi..? " Director Ahn got confused when he saw the two lead characters walks together toward their table. He feels the chemistry between the two, 'there's somthing between this two... ' he told his self.
"Are you two went here together? " Director Ahn asked them. "ANIYO!" Yejin and Hyun bin aswered together.