CHAPTER SEVENTY

"In my next life would be still you"

"Yejin... Are you sure you're okay here?" Yumi said. "Yes... Don't worry about me... " Yejin said. Yumi received a call that there's a package and a documents that Yejin needs to sign in the receptionist area. It's a bad timing because she told Mr. Ri (Yejin's bodyguard) to have break. "Yah! You don't have to worry... Just go and I'll stay and wait you here. Let's eat together and I'll cook some food for us." Yejin said. Yumi let out a bright smile. "Okay... I'll be back right away... Yej... I want scallop pasta please..." Yumi said with her puppy eyes. Yejin let out a peel of laughter because of Yumi's cuteness. "Arasso..." She said. Haru stay in the front door as he nonstop barking and wailing his tail on the door. "Haru come here... You're Aunt Yumi needs to go outside.." Yejin said to Haru. Haru didn't listen and continue to bark. "Yah! What's wrong with him?" Yumi said. She pick Haru and move him to the sofa, "You're so strict just like your Appa..." Yumi said as she tap Haru's head. Yumi walks towards the door and when she open it, her eyes got widen when she saw Jiwon standing infront of it. "Jiwon!" Yumi said. Jiwon hit Yumi on her head by her gun. Yumi fall from the ground and Yejin heard the noise. "Yumi! Are you okay?" Yejin said. When Yumi didn't response she decide to walk towards the door. "Yumi!" She said when she saw Yumi lying unconsciously on the floor. "It's been a while, Yejin shhi..." Jiwon said behind her. Yejin got frozed when she heard her voice. She wrapped her arms around her tummy. "Put your hands up or I will shoot you on your head." Jiwon said. She raised up her two hands and she stand still. "Jiwon... Please stop what you're planning... You make it more complicated..." Yejin said. Jiwon smirked and point the gun on Yejin's back. "Don't tell me what should I do... Instead beg me for your life.." Jiwon said. "Don't try to shout for help, Yejin... Or else I will kill your dearest friend in front of your eyes." Jiwon said. "Jiwon... Please..." Yejin said. Haru bark as he approach Jiwon and bite her on her legs. "Let go of me you little shit..." Jiwon said and she was trying to pull away Haru. Yejin see the opportunity to escaped. She grab the gun and try to steal it from her. "Let go..." Jiwon said."I won't.... so please stop and acknowledge your fault..." Yejin said. They continue to fight over the gun. Yejin admits that Jiwon is much stronger than her and she's much taller than her. Haru kept biting Jiwon on her legs, she gets annoyed and she kick him harder. Haru's body hit on the table and the vase fall down to him. "Haru..." Yejin said when she saw Haru couldn't stand while he's trying to stand to help her. That's when Jiwon see the opportunity to hit Yejin's on her face as she fall on the floor. Yejin felt dizzy and she feel blood flowing on her face. She try to stand up but Jiwon grab her on her hair. "Walk... Or I will shoot your friend... Be obedient Yejin... I can kill you and your friend if you try to escape." Jiwon said. She pull Yejin on her hair to stand her up. Yejin look at to Yumi who is still unconscious lying on the floor. Yejin walk as Jiwon behind her pointed the gun on her and her other hand grabbing her hair. When they went outside she saw the Bodyguard on the hallway that's why she pull Yejin on the stair exit. "You can't escape from this, Jiwon so please let's stop this nonsense war... There's so many guards and officers at the lobby by this time..." Yejin said. She needs to negotiate with her for her baby's life in her tummy and ofcourse she can't stand that Jiwon ruining her life because of her obsession and insecurities. "Shut up!" Jiwon said. Jiwon saw there's so many police officers outside. She needs to think another plan before it's too late.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hyun Bin drive fast when the Mr. Ri call him that there's something happen to Yejin's place. He called Officer Min to have police back up. When he reach the place, the police officers are already there. He run fast as he could when he's on the hallway. He saw Yumi is getting treated by one of the police officers. "What happened? Where's Yejin?" He asked. His heart race when he saw how messy the place is and there's a blood on the floor. He also saw Haru getting treated. "Bin... Yejin is in danger... Im sorry I couldn't protect her.." Yumi said as she continue crying. "Jiwon... Is here... I'm afraid that she might hurt Yejin..." Yumi said. "Where's my fiancee?" He asked the police officers. "Mr. Hyun calm down... We're tracking where they're about. My men already checking the cctv footages. " He said. "How can I calm down knowing my girlfriend and our baby is in danger in the hands of a psycho path.." He said with anger and worry seems on his face. 'I can't loose her... I can't loose them... Yejin...' In his mind. CEO Kim and Manager Do are also arrived in the place. "Yumi, where's Yejin? How did it happened?" CEO Kim said. "Mr. Ri! I hired you to protect Yejin... How did this happen?!" CEO Kim shouted. Manager Do in her behind trying to calm her down. "Relax... CEO Kim... " Manager Do said. CEO Kim gave him a death glared. "It's all your fault!" She said. Manager Do look at her with puzzlement. "Why me?" He said. "I told you to hired Mr. Gu the one who's not good looking but I have a gut feeling that he can protect our Yejin. But You chose this such a good looking man and see what happened?" CEO Kim whispered. Manager Do tilted his head. "I think... You're the one who chose Mr. Ri over Mr. Gu because of his broad shoulders and you told me that his face was blessed by all the gods." Manager Do said soflty. "Shut up!" CEO Kim said and she's started to cry because of her worrying for Yejin. "I'm so sorry CEO Kim, but I'm the one who should blame for this... I told him to have a break that's why he had to left his post." Yumi explained.