CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

"Our precious little life"

"Are you sure, you okay now?" Hyun Bin said while driving headed back to his apartment. Yejin nodded. "If you want let's go to the hospital to check on you." He added. "Aniyo, I'm fine.. Maybe I'm just stressed and tired." She said. Hyun Bin look at her, "what happened in the hospital? Why you left without telling to Yumi and Mina?" He asked. "I will tell you everything later." She said. "Uh, Jagiya... Can you buy me Soondae and Bunggeopang?" She said and she pointed the store outside. Hyun Bin look at her and got curious. "I've been observing you lately, you always crave to that food. Yumi told me that too." He said. Yejin just smile to him. He shook his head and went outside to his car and walk towards the store to buy soondae (korean sausage) and bunggeoppang (red beans waffles). Yejin is left alone in the car. "My baby, let's wait to your appa... He buy soondae and bunggeoppang for us." She said and she touching her tummy. "You want it, right?" She said and then she smile. When Hyun Bin returned, yejin immediately eat the food that she was craving for. Hyun Bin shook his head as he watch her eating. "Can I have some?" He said jokingly. "No.." She said and give him a death glared. Hyun Bin laugh because of her reactions.

"I'm sorry if I'll take you here instead of your place. Manager Do told me that there's a lot of reporters in your apartment building." Hyun Bin said. "It's okay...  And I also want to sleep in your place tonight, Jagiya." She said. Hyun Bin walks with the dish that he cooked for both of them.  He cooked Doenjang Jjingae (Korean soybeans paste stew), Dakgalbi (korean spicy chicken stir fry) and Bossam (korean pork belly). There's also kimchi and sweet potato for side dish. Her eyes sparks when she saw the dishes, "Woah... I think he will be happy if I eat all of that." She said unknowingly. Hyun Bin look at her with puzzlement, "who?" He said. Yejin look at him, "Huh?" She said. "Who will be happy if you eat?" He said. Yejin didn't speak and Hyun Bin look at her closely, "Yah! Son Yejin... Are you hiding something from me?" He said. Yejin smile and avoid his eyes. "C'mon... Let's eat first... I'm really hungry." She said. And she didn't lied about it, she's easily get hungry. Hyun Bin seated opposite to her and observing her. He was trying to guess if what she want to tell him. "Be careful, it's hot." He said when Yejin immediately eat Doenjang Jjingae. Yejin let out a small laugh. He smile while watching his girlfriend eating happily. There's no trace of being an Actress Son Ye jin when she is eating.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Hae In is in Han river. He was seated on the bench. He recalled what happened earlier. He realized that he still inlove with her even though he avoided her for the past months. He unknowingly smile when he recalled her eye smile was looking at her, how he called his name and how she really cared to the little boy. But he accepted the fact that she's now with someone and she can't never be with him. "I wish you your happiness,  Yej. Please stay inlove and happy with him." He said while looking at the sky.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

At Hyun Bin's apartment

Yejin was lying on the bed while waiting for Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin is taking a shower while she was searching through her phone about prenatal care. "Oh, so I need to avoid my favorites for you to be healthy. " She said and make a sad face. "But it's okay... What more important is, you my little one." She said while touching her tummy and then she smile.

When Hyun Bin done, he saw Yejin lying on the bed with her cellphone. He walks to approach her and kiss her on his cheek. He seated on the side of the bed. "What are you doing?" He said. Yejin smile and she sit properly. "You said you want to tell me something. I'm listening." He said. Yejin let out a deep sighed. "Jagiya... I just found out that-" She said but she didn't finish what she's trying to say when the door bell ring. Yejin and Hyun Bin exchange their look. " Are you expecting a visitor?" Yejin said. Hyun Bin shook his head, "Aniyo... Wait I'll just check." He said. Hyun Bin walks outside the bedroom and he walks toward the door. When he open the door he was so surprised when he saw Jiwon standing infront of it. "Jiwon?" He said. Jiwon is a little bit drunk right now,  "Oppa.." She said and excitedly hug him. Hyun Bin was so startled and his body got frozed. "Can I come in.. " Jiwon said. She walks pass through him. "Yah! Jiwon...  You can't-" He said but Jiwon is already inside. "Your place was so nice, oppa." She said and she seated on the sofa. "What are you doing here?" He said. Jiwon laugh and hold him in his arms. "To visit you, oppa." Jiwon said and pull him closer to her. "Jiwon... You're drunk so please go home." He said.