CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

"She's my girl, not yours"

Hyun bin and Jun hee are arrived at the set where Yejin is filming. He pick the bouquet of flowers from his backseat to give her. "Hyung... If you give her that while everyone is watching, you're relationship to noona will be revealed." Jun hee said. "I know... That's what I want, to show to that guy Hae In where his place is." Hyun bin said. Jun hee shook his head for Hyun bin's stubborness. "How about noona? Her feelings? You agreed that you're going to keep your relationship in secret." Jun hee said. Hyun bin let out a deep sigh. Jun hee is right but he also have rights to be a man trying to protect his girl. "I know... But I have to do this... I'm also a man Jun hee, I don't let this kind of rumors ruin our relationship and I just need to protect it, our relationship." He said. Jun hee was speechless, it is the first time to saw his hyung like that. Hyun bin pick the flowers and went outside to his car and Jun hee followed. They notice the staff with some medics running fast. They exchange their look and in a minute later they heard Manager Do and Mina calling Yejin's name. Hyun bin run fast as he could when he heard it, his guts telling him that there's something happen to Yejin. When he reach the place where everyone gathered and look for Yejin, he walk fast to Director Ahn to ask what happen. "Hyun Bin... What are you doing here?" Director Ahn said. "What happened? Where is Yejin?" Hyun bin said. Everyone is looking at him and to the bouquet of flowers in his hand. "What happened to her?where is she?" Hyun bin said and he didn't know that he's already shouting. "Relax! Yejin got an accident. She accidentally slipped and fall. The medic and the staff is already searching." Director Ahn said. Mina approach him, "Oppa please try to calm down.." Mina said. Hyun bin is already panicking he give to Mina the bouquet and he decide to go down and look for her. "Where are you going?" Director Ahn said. "Hyung... Please let the medic and staff search for her." Jun hee said and hold him to his arms. "Let go!" He said and pull his arms from Jun hee's hold. He went down to the spot where Yejin Fall. "Yejin! Yejin!" Hyun bin shouted while looking for her. "Son Ye jin!" He shouted. Minutes later, he found someone wearing a hanbok lying on the ground, "Yejin!" He said. He run fast towards to her. He saw her lying on the ground and he immediately approach her. She is lying on the floor with a blood on her head and her body is not moving. Her eyes open when his hands caress her face, "yejin... I'm here... Please wake up." He said.

Meanwhile, Yejin open her eyes but she felt dizzy. She saw darkness but the moon and stars give her lights. She is lying on the ground that time. She can't move her body  As she open her eyes again she saw a boy, a familiar face of a boy approaching her, "Binnie... Y-You found me..." She said. "The moon found the star... Isn't it great?" She added before she passed out.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hae In drives his car fast when he heard that Yejin got into accident. He overtakes and drive fast as he could to reach the filming set. When he just arrived, he immediately went out to his car and run towards to the place where Yejin fall. He stop when he saw Hyun bin is carrying unconscious Yejin. He clench his fist because he's already late and he hates the fact that she's with another man's arms. He walks faster and stand infront of Hyun bin. Hyun bin give him a death glared but Hae In didn't move. "Let me carry her." Hae In said. Hyun bin ignore her and walk pass through him. "Yah! Hyun bin..." Hae In said and he stand once again in front of him. "Move!" Hyun bin said in a serious tone. " I said move! She's my girl.... Not yours, so move!" He said and give Hae In a death glared. Hyun bin continue to walk and he didn't care that he got the attention of everyone on the set, for him it is more important to him is her safety. Manager Do and Director Ahn are all silently observing them but they both have a clue what's between the three but they decide to remain silent for the time being. All the staff and crew and everyone is on the set saw the tension between Hyun bin and Hae In.