CHAPTER THIRTY- FIVE

"The moon and the star"

Side story

"What's that, Jin?" Bin said when he see she is holding a pink notebook, "My Memory by Jin." He reads it. "Ah.. it's my diary, I always bring this to write my everyday doing." Jin said. "Can I put a design on the cover?" Bin said. Jin look at the notebook cover and it's all plain pink, "sure! Here..." Jin said and give her diary to Bin. "Anyway, what design you will paint?" She asked. "The moon and a star..." Bin said. Yejin is a little bit curious why the moon and the star. She wants flowers to be design of her diary and Bin already know what she wants. "Can I know why?" Jin said. Bin smile faded and look at her. "You told me last time that maybe this is our last time we can see each other." He said. Jin smile faded too and it show to her face the sadness she felt. "Yes, Eomma told me that we're heading back to Daegu." Jin said. "I will miss you, Bin... " Jin said. Bin try to hide his tears, Jin is his first friend and she's the first person who approach him to play with him. "I will miss you too, Jin... I promise I will be your moon and you will be my star." Bin said. Jin look at him with puzzlement on her face and let out a small laugh. "Moon and star? What is it means?" Jin asked. Bin paint a moon and a star that hides in a cloud. Jin was amazed by his talent. "Jin.. let's play hide and seek today." Bin said. "But let's call it Moon and star." He added. "That's sounds fun.. let's play it..." Jin said with excitement on her face and her eye smile appeared once again.

"Your the star, Jin and I'm the moon." Bin said. Jin is silently listening to his instruction. "You will hide and I will search to find you, arasso?" Bin said. Yejin smile and nodded. Bin started to
C

ount while Yejin look for a place to hide. Yejin saw a big large tree and she run fast to reach it in time and she hide through it. Bin started to look for her and Jin cover her mouth for him not to find her. Ten minutes later, Bin found Jin hiding in a large tree, "I found you!" Bin shout and Jin startled and later on she laugh hardly. "See... Wherever you go I will go and find you Jin..." Bin said. "The moon found the star... And I'll promise I will be your moon." Bin said. Jin smile but her tears began to fall from her eyes. Bin wipe away her tears and hug her, "Promise me... You will be my star. Even when your hiding at the clouds, you will appear again at my side." Bin said and he also started to cry. "I promise... I will never forget you, Bin..." Jin said.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hyun bin tears started to fall when he saw Yejin is still unconscious lying on the bed. Mina and Jun hee stay from his behind as he walk towards to Yejin. He hold her hand tightly and he kiss her on her forehead. "I'm here.... I will stay by your side until you wake up, I promise." He said. He seated on the chair beside her bed. He hold her hand with his two hands and kiss it.

"Mina, can I know how noona got to an accident?" Jun hee said while they we're seated at the sofa. Mina rolled her eyes and let out a deep sigh. "That girl keeps telling us that eonnie was suddenly slipped and fall and it was all accident." Mina said. "But my instinct telling me, it's not. I know she's a bit clumpsy but to think she fell on the lower part of the forest, that's weird." She added and sip her coffee. "Wait... What do you mean it's not an accident? And who's that girl you've been talking about?" Jun hee asked. " Jiwon! Aishh... That girl is always make my eonnie miserable on the set." Mina said and she didn't realized that her voice raised and Hyun bin heard it. "What about Jiwon?" Hyun bin asked. Mina cover her mouth and didn't speak. "How did she slipped?" He asked. "Jiwon said, Yejin eonnie suddenly slipped and fall." Mina said. "She's with eonnie... She was standing next to her so I know there's something fishy about her. That's all I thought." She added. "I'm sorry for my word but I can't trust her. She always cause a scene to annoyed Yejin eonnie." Mina said. Jun hee look at to Hyun bin and he see him seems mad. "Mina, let's go outside and buy some food." Jun hee said to stop Mina from talking. He knew his hyung when it comes to Yejin he can't control his emotions and anger.