Chapter Nine

The Scandal

Shinwa Film Fest Awarding Ceremony

After the Idol of Millenial Award, Hyun bin and Son ye jin went back on where they're seated. The two host whispered at each other and they suddenly laughing. "We're sorry about that, but we're talking about hyun bin and son yejin... We felt chemistry when they're here at the stage together. Are you all felt the same way?" The female host said. Some of the audience said yes and some we're laughing because of the expression of the host. She didn't know that hyun bin is in relationship with the other girl, name Jin Ah. The male host is whisper again. The female host got her eyes widened when she heard that hyun bin is in a relationship to actress Ah Jin Ah. She stay quiet and just smile. Meanwhile the male host was change the topic to saved his co host. "Okay, let's go to the next Special award. This award is for an actress who did well in the film industry. We conduct a survey and we base on the ratings of her tv dramas and the total gross of her movies. And to our surprise, her dramas and movies are all famous in other countries especially in asian countries like Philippines, thailand, japan, china vietnam and so on... She also called in other countries 'the goddess of Asia' because of her innocent beauty, kind heart, sincerity in her acting and unique and very charming smile." The host explain. "Wow... She's very popular not only in our country but all over the world. Are you guys ready to know who is she?" The host said. When the female host open the envelope they're both eyes got widened and they look at each other. The female host holding the envelope and look on where Yejin is seated. "The Most popular actress award is famous here in korea for being the... NATION'S FIRST LOVE.... Miss SON YE JIN... " The female host excitedly announce the winner. "For the second time Miss Son got one of the major award for tonight." The male host said.

Meanwhile, Yejin didn't believe that she also won the Most popular actress award. While walking towards to the stage, 'oppa... This for you... ' in yejin's mind and she smile brightly.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Jin Ah can't hide her annoyance and insecurities towards to Yejin. 'It can't be... ' She told to herself. "Oh,Jin Ah yejin receive two special major awards. I must say, she's better than you. "Her Co star teased her. "I don't mind at all... She won because of that stupid votes, but the Best actress award... I'm so sure it's belong to me. She's nothing compare to me." Jin ah said with a smirk on her face. "Wow... You say so... " Her co star said.

After the performance of some girl groups the Best Actor Award was announced by the veterans actor and actress of korea. Hyun bin won that award and Jin Ah is so proud of her boyfriend. "We're really a couple, Imagine he won the best actor and Im sure the best actress is me." Jin Ah said with full of confidence. Her co star agree to her and just smile to her. Jin ah suddenly receive a text message when she open it, it's from her father. "Make sure you win the best actress award, don't embarass me." Jin ah froze and felt nervousness. 'I must win this... To make him proud' in her mind.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Congrats, bin. " Yejin said to hyun bin when he sit back at his seat. "Thank you... To be honest, I didn't expect this." Hyun bin said. Yejin let out a small smile when she look at hyun bin, and hyun bin notice it. "Why?" Hyun bin ask to Yejin. She look away, "nothing... " She said. Yejin suddenly got a text message. When she open it, it was from Hae In. A picture of bouquet of peonies and a message 'congrats Yej... I'm so proud of you. See you later.' Yejin smile widely when she saw the picture, it's her favorite flowers. Hyun bin saw her smiling, he sneak at her cellphone and saw the picture of bouquet of peonies. "Your boyfriend is so sweet. " Hyun bin said. Yejin turn off her cellphone, "He's not my boyfriend..." Yejin said. Hyun bin smile silently when he heard it.