CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"You're now officially mine"

Director Ahn ended early their filming because he wants to talk to the staff and casts. All the staffs and crews are already there and some of the cast including Jiwon and Hannah. Hyun bin was arrived at the set and he approach Director Ahn. "What's going on, Director Ahn?" Hyun bin said. "Oh hi Bin.. I gather them to have an special announcement but let's wait to Yejin first." Director Ahn said. "A special announcement?" He said. Jun hee approach him and asking too what's going on. "Director Ahn said he has a special announcement and I don't have a clue on it." Hyun bin said. "Okay..." Jun hee said and continue texting on his cellphone. "Why she's not replying my message?" He murmur but Jun hee heard it. "Yejin noona?" Jun hee said. Hyun bin look at him with puzzlement. "Wae? I heard you.. " Jun hee said. "But i didn't mention her name..." Hyun bin said. Jun hee laugh at him and Hyun bin face was in serious mode. "Hyung... You two are obvious that there's something going on betweeawhiletwo of you." Jun hee said. Hyun bin didn't speak and continue staring at him. Jun hee try to control his laugh. "Ehem... They're on their way... Noona was on her CF photo shoot when Director Ahn told her to come here." Jun hee said. Hyun bin was surprised on what he said. "How did you know where she is?" Hyun bin asked and give him a death glared. "Yah! Jun hee! Are You're texting her?" He added. Jun hee feel his jealousy and he can't control his self to laugh because his Hyung for the very first time he's being childish. "Ani... I admit I have crush on Noona but Hyung I'm loyal to you." Jun hee tease him and he burst out laughing when he saw his reaction. "Fine... Mina her make up artist... I texted her." Jun hee explain. "It's been a month when we're started texting each other." He explain. "Really? I didn't know that." Hyun bin said. "Because your too busy to Noona... Hyung can I ask you a question?" Jun hee said. Hyun bin look at him, "what?" He said. Jun hee look around to see if anyone listening to them before he speak. "Tell me the truth... Are you serious to Yejin Noona? Mina told me that.. They didn't trust you and like them I also didn't want her to be hurt. I'm her fan you knew that." Jun hee said. Hyun bin got shocked when he heard it, the two friends of Yejin didn't like him and worst they didn't trust him, and he felt the pain in his heart. He can't blame them because they care for Yejin. "Hyung don't misunderstand me if I'm telling you this but... Me too I'm also curious. " Jun hee said. "Your mad at her before because of... Jin ah noona's death and now, It just... All of the sudden you develop a feelings for her?" Jun hee said. Hyun bin didn't speak for awhile because he's balancing his emotion towards to Yejin. He's so sure that he has feeling for her. Jun hee let out his deep sigh. "Hyung... Please don't play with her heart. Yejin noona is a treasure that is hard to find. I know because when you talk to all the staffs here and to her previous projects, she has a good heart." Jun hee said. Hyun bin was only looking at him seriously and he didn't speak. Without them knowing, Ji won heard their conversation.

Meanwhile, Yejin was finally arrived at the set. She apologize to everyone because she was late, she's with Mina that time while Yumi was left at the cafe where there photo shoot done. "I'm sorry I was late, Director Ahn" Yejin said. "It's okay I understand..." Director Ahn said. Her eyes automatically looking for Hyun bin and In a minute their eyes met, they exchange smile to each other. Ji won observing them, and she smirked when remember the conversation between Jun hee and Hyun bin.

"Okay let's start the meeting. Thank you everyone for coming here and lending yout time with me." Director Ahn said while everyone are listening. "I know It's tough for everyone who work with this kind of whether (snowy) so I'll treat all of you in a vacation to relax and enjoy our weekends. I made a reservation in the famous Ski Resort in Nami Island." He added then everyone felt excitement. "You're the best, Director Ahn... Whoo. Hoo..." One of the producer said and eveyone burst of laughing. "And lastly, for our casts... The photo shoot for our poster is on next week and a week after our stage greetings and press conference so be prepared, Arasso?" Director Ahn said. Everyone said Yes to Director Ahn.