CHAPTER TEN

Rumors spread easily

At Yejin's apartment

Yejin was so tired last night so she decided to take some more sleep today. When she wake up it's twelve noon already. Her head is aching because of some soju she drank at sonwa office last night. "Aigoo.... My head..." She said and decide to lay again on her bed. She staring at her ceiling when her cellphone rings. When she pick her phone, Manager Do's name register in the screen. "Oppa.." Yejin said. "Where are you right now? Are you okay?" Manager Do said. Yejin was confuse because of her manager voice. "Im here at my apartment, is there something wrong? " Yejin ask to her manager. "Okay that's good. Just wait for me there, arasso?" Manager Do said. "Okay... I will...drive safe." Yejin said. "Thank you, and oh by the way just take a nap or just sleep while waiting for me." Manager Do said. "Yah! Oppa... I just woke up and you want me to sleep again? Tell me what happen? Why all of the sudden you call me? I'm just curious it's my day off today as far as I know." Yejin said. "Just wait for me, arasso?bye..." Manager Do said and end their call. "He's weird... " Yejin told to herself. She's curious why Manager Do was a little bit weird today. She knows him very well and he never ever call her when she's on her day off, he will call if something happen like emergency meeting, conflict in her schedules, there's issue or scandal that she involved. She's curious but she decide to ignored it. She decide to take a shower to feel better.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

When Hyun bin woke up, he saw Jin Ah was awake already and looking at the glass window. She wear her white robe and looking at the scenery outside. Hyun bin went out to the bed and he put his robe to cover her naked body, then he walks toward to Jin Ah. He hug her from her back, "Good morning babe... " Hyun bin greet warmly his girlfriend. Jin Ah didn't response and continue looking outside. "Is there something wrong?" Hyun bin ask her girlfriend and he put her hands to her shoulder to turn her to face him. Hyun bin notice that Jin Ah is crying, he hug her. "Why? Why are you crying?" Hyun bin ask her. "How could you do this to me? Is it true? Why?" Jin ah said. Hyun bin got curious on what Jin ah said. "What?me? Did I do something wrong? Tell me?" Hyun bin ask her. Jin ah push him away and walk over the side table, she pick her cellphone and hand it to hyun bin. "You don't know? Read it with your own eyes!." Jin ah said and leave him alone in the room, "Babe... Jin ah... " Hyun bin called her but Jin ah ignored him. When Jin ah shut the door Hyun bin check the cellphone that Jin Ah gave to him. He was shocked when he read the articles regarding him and Yejin

Hot issue!!!

Hyun bin having an affair with an Actress?

There's a rumor that Hyun bin is having a sweet moments with another actress, even his girlfriend Ah Jin Ah is with him in the same place. Hyun bin is spotted in the hallway of Seoul Stadium where Shinwa Film Fest held last night. He covered his coat for the girl that seems not his girlfriend Actress Ah Jin Ah.

The person who saw them said that it seems like that they're flirting with each other .... And this Actress was Son Ye jin. Sounds interesting right?!

Hyun bin got furious when he read the article. "Fuck!" He said, suddenly he remembered what Yejin said to him that night... That she didn't want issue involving them but now is happening. He suddenly ran outside the bedroom to talk to Jin Ah, Jin Ah is already packing her things when he saw her. "Babe... Please.. I can explain." Hyun bin said to Jin Ah but Jin Ah is keep her silence. "Babe... " hyun call her. Jin Ah stop what her doing and turn her face to Hyun bin. "See, I told you... I told you to avoid her... Maybe it's true that's why you didn't want to avoid her!" Jin Ah said in annoyance. "It's not true... The reason behind that incident was I only helped her that's all." Hyun bin explain to Jin Ah. "Wow really? You think I will be believe that? Someone saw you and her is having a sweet conversation in ceremony last night and I saw with my two eyes on the stage, that you two laughing and smiling with each other.. " Jin Ah said. Jin ah is about to leave when Hyun bin is hug her from her back. "Please just listen... You misinterpret us... Yejin and I were just having a conversation that's all.. And the coat incident... Was nothing but to help her... I ruined her gown, I accidentally stepped on it. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner... " Hyun bin explains. Jin Ah is silence for a second, "In fact Yejin and I was trying to avoid each other, especially her..she told me she didn't want an issue or conflict between you and her." Hyun bin said. "But we need to feel at ease for each other... Remember, we have paired in a drama... You can ask her If you want." He added. Jin Ah smirk while hyun bin is hugging her on her back. She turn her face to him, "Really? Even I Asked her? Can I trust your words?" Jin Ah said to him. "Yes... Even you asked her... We have the same answer... It's nothing between us." Hyun bin said and hug Jin Ah. "I love you babe.. " Hyun bin said. Jin Ah hug Hyun bin. 'Just wait Yejin... I ruin your image and your career'... In her mind.