CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

"First Kiss as a couple"

"You're not going home?" Yejin asked him. They are seated on the balcony, his arms was in her shoulder while her head is resting on his shoulder. "Yes... I'm staying here.. " Hyun bin said. Yejin immediately move away her head to his shoulder and look at him with her wide eyes. "It can't be.." Yejin said. Hyun bin pout his lips, "why? I'm your boyfriend now and we're at the age where-" Hyun bin said but he didn't finish his last word when Yejin cover his mouth with her one hand. "Yah! No you can't stay here." She said with her wide eyes. Hyun bin laugh because of her reaction. He pull away her hand from his mouth and he kiss it. "You're overreacting... I will not force you to do that if you didn't want to. Trust me.. " He said. "But... I will stay here for tonight." He added. Haru jump over his lap and lick him at his cheek. "Really haru? Appa will stay here for tonight, happy?" Hyun bin said and he look teasingly with Yejin. Yejin frowned and look to Hyun bin and haru. "We have a trip tomorrow morning so how about your things? Who will pack it?" Yejin said. Hyun bin immediately stand up, "Yeah.. I forgot.." He said and walk fast to the door. Yejin got surprised, " Yah! You will leave without saying goodbye?" Yejin said while following him at the door. She got shocked and her eyes widen when she saw him. "Yah! You plan this?" Yejin said. Hyun bin forgot his luggage bag outside the door and he smile while bringing it inside at Yejin's apartment. "Yes... I plan it to stay here and to go together with you and haru." He said. Yejin was speechless, she didn't expect it. "Plus... I told to Jun hee that You and I are going there together." Hyun bin said. "You told him? Bin.. Are you serious about this?" Yejin asked. "Yes... I'm serious about us.. Like what I said I won't let you go Yejin." He said. ' what's up to this guy... ' In his mind.

Yejin was busy on packing her things, she's in her bedroom. Hyun bin suddenly knock on the door, "come in.. " She said. "Can I help you with that." Hyun bin said. He's standing at her side. Yejin smile to him, "It's okay... I got this." Yejin said. Hyun bin look around on her bedroom while Yejin is busy on her things. Her bedroom is look so feminine. A combination of pastel colors like pink and yellow. He walks towards the pink cabinet with pictures on the top. "You're really pretty... " He said while looking at her highschool photo. Yejin look at him and she smile. "I know.. "She said. Then Hyun bin saw a picture of her with Mina and Yumi then he smile. When he saw the photo of her with Hae in, his smile was faded. He pout his lips and he frown. " Let's picture together, tonight... " He said. Yejin stop on her doing and look at him with puzzlement on her face. "What?" Yejin said. He walks towards to her and Yejin notice that his face is serious. "Let's take a picture... " He said. "All of the sudden?" Yejin said. "Yes..." He said. "Arasso.... But let me finish this okay?" Yejin said. "I will help you..." He said. Hyun bin saw a pair of red undergarments. He pick it up and see a pair of sexy lace red bra and panty, he smile teasingly. "Are you bringing this too?" Hyun bin said. Yejin eyes got widen when she saw that Hyun bin holding her undergarments. "Yah! Give me that..." Yejin said and she felt that her cheeks are now turning red because of embarassment. Hyun bin smile and he let her snatch it from him, Yejin avoid his glared. "By the way... Where should I sleep?" Hyun bin said. Yejin frozed for a second and Hyun bin notice it. He loves to teased her because of her innocent reaction. "I mean, is there any vacant room here?" He added. "I can sleep in the sofa or in the study room." He said. "No, you sleep here with me." Yejin said. Hyun bin got surprised on what she said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes... Mrs. Lee our housekeeper in daegu sometimes she will go here. It's safe for you to stay here in my room." Yejin explains. "She has an extra key of my apartment but she didn't enter my room so let's sleep here together." She added. Hyun bin got frozed for a second to think that they will sleep together. "Okay... Let's sleep here together." He said. "Can I use your bathroom here to freshen up?" He said. He feel that he needs a cold shower because of his wild imagination when Yejin said they will sleep together. "Sure... There's a cabinet inside if you need an extra towel." She said. "Okay.. " He said.