CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Cold heart"

Script reading day

This is the day that Hyun bin and Son Yejin see each other after the Jeju island incident. Their schedule for today is Script reading. Before they start to shoot by next week, they need to study the script and recite it in front of everyone. Yejin was much prepared for this but her heart was not ready to face Hyun bin. She felt nervous and she doesn't know how will going to approach him. She's in the van right now together with Manager Do, Yumi and Mina.

Meanwhile, Hyun bin is already on the venue together with Jun Hee and one of his personal assistant. Jun hee smile when he saw Hyun bin is okay and smile back to the staffs and artists. Director Ahn also arrived in the venue, he's with writer Jung and producer Kang. He approach Hyun bin and they bow to each other and smiled back to each other. Five minutes later, Yejin and her team is finally arrived. Yejin is wearing white vneck knitted shirt (with cute cat print in front) and blue high waist skinny jeans and black boots and her hair was in high buns. Her Eye smile capture every persons at the venue, she greet them warmly and friendly. When she see Director Ahn, she walks toward him and she smile brightly. "I'm sorry I was late,Director Ahn." Yejin said and give bow to him. "No, It's okay... We're just early and we have fifteen minutes before our time." Director Ahn said and smile back at her. Yejin didn't notice Hyun bin because he's wearing a black cap(with his black vneck shirt and white pants). Their eyes met, but it's different from the last time they saw each other. Yejin notice the coldness in his gaze but she still smile to him. While Hyun bin just look at her in a second he take his eyes away from her.

It's already two o'clock in the afternoon when they start. Director Ahn speak first he introduce his self. "Annyeong haseyo everyone... I'm Director Ahn Yo boo and I'm grateful for this day because I meet all the staffs, crew and ofcourse the actors and actresses. I'm looking forward to our project, and I'm hoping we give our best to our drama Luna: the last blood heiress. And I will like to take this opportunity to thank my two leads, Hyun bin shhi and Son Ye jin shhi for accepting the role." Director Ahn said. "That's all... Kamsahamnida." He added and he bow and smile to everyone before he sit. Yejin stand and bow to everyone before he speak. "Annyeong Haseyo... I'm Son Ye Jin who will play the role of Kang Yi Kyung or Luna. She's the last princess from the wolves family. I will assure you that I will give my best for this drama. And thank you Director Ahn for choosing me to play this role. To the writer thank you for writing this story and I'm inlove with my character already when I read the script." She said. "Kamsahamnida..." She added and smile to everyone to with her pair of eye smile. Like to Director Ahn, everyone clap for Yejin but Hyun bin didn't and Jun hee notice it. Hyun bin speak after Yejin he smile warmly to everyone but when his eyes meet Yejin he took a deep sigh before he takes away his eyes from her and Yejin notice that. "Annyeong Haseyo... I'm Hyun bin who play the role Kim Jeon Wol and Luna is my love interest in the story. I'm also hoping that this project will be successful and I promise to do my very best for this project. Thank you for choosing me Director Ahn. And thank you all guys and I'm grateful to be part of this project." He said and give bow to everyone.

After the greetings and introductions of all the cast and production team, the script reading is started. They read and recite their lines with emotions. They exchanging their lines with all their hearts. Everyone feels the intense and emotion of the script especially of the two lead characters. After an hour Director Ahn told them to have a break for forty-five minutes. "You want coffee, Eonnie?" Mina approach and asked her. "Can I? Will it be okay? Manager Do is here." Yejin said and look to Manager Do and she saw him busy talking to one of the producer. "Ne, don't worry eonnie... I have one here." Mina said. "Jjinja?" Yejin said. Mina gave it to Yejin secretly and they smile to each other. When Yejin back to her sit she saw Hyun bin is looking at her intently. She met his gaze and try to read what his thinking but Hyun bin avoid her eyes.