CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR

"Our new journey together"

Hyun Bin is on Yejin's side and wating for her to wake up when Dr. Han went inside the room. "Mr. Hyun..." She said as she approach him. Hyun Bin stood up and gave her a slightly bow. "How is she, Doctor?" He said. "She's okay and the baby is okay too... You can relax now." Dr. Han said. Hyun Bin let out a deep sighs and hold Yejin in her hands. "But I would like to talk you regarding on her conditions." She said. "What is it?" Hyun bin said. "I know she's a hardworking lady, Dr. Cha told me that. But it's not good for her and for her baby as well." Dr. Han said. "What do you mean, Dr. Han?" He said as he hold her hand tightly. "She needs a complete bed rest for now. She needs to relax, to rest and avoid stress. So I advice that she need to take a break from her work." She said. Hyun Bin look at her. "I know it will be hard for her, but it's for her safety and to your baby, Mr. Hyun." She said. Hyun Bin recalled the moment he saw her seated on the floor, she look so weak and pale. "Thank you, Dr. Han... I will to talk her when she gain her consciousness." He said. "Okay... I will come back again when she wake up, to conduct Trans V ultrasound." Dr. Han said and she left the two alone in the room.

Hours past by when Yejin woke up. She recalled what happened before she collapsed and her eyes widen whem she realized she in the hospital room. She immediately seated up and touch her tummy. Hyun Bin run toward her when he saw her woke up. "Jagiya... I'm here.." He said. Yejin look at him and hold his hand, "How's my baby? Our baby? Is he okay? Jagiya..." She said with her eyes filled with tears. Hyun Bin try to calm her, "Our baby is okay... Just relax and please don't think too much, arasso?" He said. Yejin breath at ease and her tears escaped from her eyes. "I thought I'm gonna lose him, I'm so afraid... That something might happen to him." Yejin said. Hyun Bin smile and hug her, "We will protect our baby... I'll promise you that I will protect you and our baby." He whispered. Yejin feel safe whenever Hyun Bin beside her and she feel at ease whatever he told her. "Why you need to hide it from me?" He said. "I didn't intend to hide it, I just didn't had a chance to tell you." She said. Hyun Bin smile and hold her hands and his tears drop on her hands. "Are you crying?". She said and trying to look at his face but Hyun Bin avoid her. "Tears of joy? Or regrets?" She said teasely. Hyun Bin pinch her cheek. "Yah!" She said. "Jagiya... You're  pregnancy is bring more happiness in my life." He said. "I was startled first and worried in what might your grandfather and brother said,  but I'm so happy when Dr. Han told me that you're pregnant." He said. "I'm so happy that the girl I really love is now pregnant." He added. Yejin smile and hug him. To see him happy, it makes her happy too. "Let's get married.. " He whispered. Yejin look at him, "I'm the father of our baby, so whether you like it or not..  You will going to marry me." He said. Yejin burst out of laughing, "You making me fall inlove with you more everyday, Jagiya..." He added. Yejin let out a sweet smile to him.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Sonwa Office

"Why she's on the hospital? Did something happen to her?" CEO Kim said to Manager Do. "I just got a call from Bin and I'm waiting for his respond." Manager Do said. He didn't know how to tell her that Yejin was pregnant, and for the mean time he try to hide it from her. Bin called Manager Do earlier to told them that Yejin rush to the hospital and he told him that Yejin was pregnant. Knowing CEO Kim, she will understand it but it will cause her to worry because of the contract in different CF sponsors, movie and dramas. "Okay just let me know when Bin called you." CEO Kim said. Manager Do nodded and he scratch his head.

When Manager Do left at CEO Kim's office, he immediately call Yumi. "Yes, hello Manager Do." Yumi said over the phone. "Aishh... Why didn't you tell that Yejin was pregnant?" He said. He's on the rooftop when he call Yumi. "What? Yejin was pregnant? Jjinja?" Yumi said. Manager Do got surprised, "You didn't know?" He asked. "I didn't know...  Wow... Daebak! She's pregnant! How did you know, Manager Do?" She said. Manager Do scratch his head. "I just found out today, Bin called me and inform me." He said. "Yumi, I need you and Mina to go to the hospital and assist her, arasso?" He added. "Copy... We will..." She said. "Okay... Thanks, I can't visit her today.. I have a meeting to attend." He said. "Don't worry we will take care of her..." Yumi said. "Thank you... I got to go..." Manager Do said and he ended their call. He smile while looking at the sky.