CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

"Revelation in Swiss"

Zurich, Switzerland

"What are you thinking?" Mrs. Kim said when she notice Yejin's silence. They we're on Mrs. Kim's house. After the Doctor check on Yejin, he told them that she can rest at home that day. Yejin wants to went back on her suite but Mrs. Kim insisted. CEO Kim went back to Seoul when she learn that Hyun Bin will go to Swiss to accompany Yejin. She needs to went back to Seoul to issue an statement to the media regarding on Yejin's pregnancy. She also grant her a leave for her and her baby safety. Yumi and Mina is with Yejin. They also invited by Mrs. Kim to stay in her house. "Nothing, Mrs. Kim. I couldn't believe this... That I will meet you in unexpected way." She said. "To tell you the truth, I feel get nervous whenever I think the day that I will meet my boyfriend's Grandmother. I'm afraid that you wouldn't like me for him." She added. Mrs. Kim let out a small laugh. "Why will I never like you? You're kind, sweet, humble and your being you. And I know you're such a especially girl, that's why Bin really loves you." Mrs. Kim said. "Anyway, please call me Halmeoni from now on." She added. Yejin smile in shyness, "Yes, Halmeoni... Thank you because you let me love him and for your warm welcome to your family." Yejin said. Mrs. Kim smile and hug her. "I must be the one to say thank you. I know, it will be hard to stay in a relationship because your both celebrities. It's not everyday will be happy and full of romance. But promise me, whenever trials will test your love... Please stay and keep your love above anything else." Mrs. Kim said while hugging her. "I will, Halmeoni..." Yejin said as she smile sincerely.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin is on the van headed in his grandma's house in Swiss. He was so excited to see and hug Yejin. He also excited to give her the tteokbeokki, mandu, and nori that he bought from Seoul before he went to Switzerland. He kept calling her but maybe she's too busy chatting on his grandmother that's why she didn't answered his call, that's what he thought. He's browsing his cellphone when he saw some articles online, Actress Son Ye Jin's Agency confirmed her pregnancy. And the other one is,  Until now, Hyun Bin didn't issue his statement regarding to Actress Son's pregnancy. Is it true that he's not the father of the baby?. "God! What's wrong with this people? Why they think that I'm not the father of my baby?" He said with annoyance. He immediately call Yumi, and Yumi immediately answer his call. "Hey, Bin.. What's up?" Yumi said over the phone. "Is Yejin was with you?" He asked. "Aniyo.. She's with Mrs. Kim all the time. They having chitchat near the lake, waeyo?" Yumi said. He release a sigh of relief. "I'm glad she's busy.." He said. "Why? Is there anything happen? Issue or what?" Yumi asked. "There's some rumor spreading online about her pregnancy. I don't want her to read it and get stress because of that none sense rumor." He said. "Can you please look after her for me. I'm on my way there." He added. "Oh, really? Okay we will take care of her no problem." She said. "Thanks, Yumi..." He said and end their conversation. He let out a deep sigh and he send a text message to Jun Hee. 'Jun hee... I will send you my statement later regarding to Yejin's pregnancy and release it to the media as soon as possible. Thanks.. ' Then he sent it.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Seoul, South Korea

Jun hee is busy on preparing of what Hyun Bin ask him to do when he received a text message from his hyung. "Sir, can I know what kind of flowers we can use for  the arch?" The  lady florist said. "She loves flowers but I think peonies is her favorite one. Yeah,  she loves peonies.." Jun hee said. The florist smile and nodded. "Okay, Sir... How about in the table and in the aisle?" She said. " Can you put more peonies in the aisle. Noona is like a fairy tale princess and her beauty is a rare one that's why my friend wants that her beauty will stand out that day." Jun hee said. The lady florist smile and try to imagine the face of the lady that Jun hee's talking about. "Okay, sir.. I envy that girl... I think her beauty is like to Ms. Son Yejin." The florist said. Jun hee choked and try to let out a small smile.