What is this feeling? | Chapter 18

"Hii Jimin!" Jungkook welcomed Jimin in the mansion as he waved at the male who walked inside

"Hope you are living here comfortably." Jimin asked as they stepped inside the mansion.

"Yes. It is much better as I thought it would be. I was tensed about how the patient would be, and all....but I was relieved to see that I was able to control Taehyung and there is no other family member to bother me here. I talk to Mr. Kim once in a day when he is free before leaving for the office. And I spend my time either with Taehyung or outside the mansion." Jungkook replied.

"It must not be stressful like your duty days in hospital. Right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. I feel relaxed. I am happy that I got some time to chill while working." Jungkook replied, "well...lets go to Tae. He too is eager to meet you."

"Is that so? Did you tell him?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. I cleared up the misunderstanding between you. He is happy to know that you are a friendly person. Before, he used to think that you are selfish and ignorant man! But Now he understood the reason and unease behind your behavior. He must be waiting."

"I am happy too. Lets go." Jimin smiled as the headed towards the raven's room.

♡♡♡

"Hey Hyung! Jimin ssi has come to see you. Can we come inside?" Jungkook knocked and asked.

"Yes Jungkook. Come in." Tae replied.

The duo walked inside and witnessed Taehyung, checking some files. He was wearing glasses and appeared in a full work mode.

"Hyung! You are working?" Jungkook asked as it was his first time to witness Taehyung doing something.

Even Jimin was dumbfounded to see this view. "Hello Tae! You should take rest. Why are you working?"

"Hi....I talked to father about it. As I am ready to take over the company so I thought I should start working at home now and get ready to handle the post in future. I am still a learner.
I will Join the office once I get well completely; as I still feel some anxiety and uneasiness. I don't know why!" Taehyung spoke as he closed a file and kept it aside.

Jungkook and Jimin came forward to take a seat close to Taehyung's bed.

"Don't stress yourself. You should not use your brain a lot. Your mind should be stable right now Hyung or you shall start experiencing delusions again. So no concentration on a particular thing, specially in reading or writing. Let me keep those away." Jungkook picked the other files which were scattered on the other side of the bed and kept them away on a table.

"How are you Jimin?" Tae asked as the brunette set next to Jimin and he glanced at him before resting his gaze over Jimin.

"I should be the one to ask you that." Jimin chuckled. "Well...I am fine."