Pretty boyfriend |Chapter 73

The males are truly unable to forget the lovely night they had Yesterday

The males are truly unable to forget the lovely night they had Yesterday. It was a bliss to be cuddling together in bed and waking up in each other's arms under the warm thick blanket. Their eyes were open and they shared few kisses and smiled at each other shyly remembering the events. They remember how they had to take bath once again at late night. They were too tired to even have food, but Jungkook insisted and took him down to have dinner as he needed to have medicines. He checked him up too with his instruments like the routine check up he always did and finally ended up in bed once again saying a good night to ajamma who also left to sleep in her room. She lived there with her daughter and both worked for the kims. Her daughter was a student too and Mr. Kim helped her in studies, as they worked for the Kims for several years.

At was a great morning. Taehyung cuddled closer to Jungkook and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, pulling him and planting a soft kiss on his forehead making the younger smile and blush. He snicked his hand in the blonde's T-shirt and caressed his smooth and warm skin with his long and strong fingers very delicately making his close his eyes and sigh at the amazing feeling. "You ok Hyung? Need medicine?" Jungkook asked suddenly.

"No Kook-ah. I am fine. Just a bit sore, nothing else. I don't think I need one." Taehyung replied brushing the younger's long hair which were falling on his face.

"You sure?" Jungkook asked flattering his eyelashes with a small pout. The older pecked it and nodded, "Absolutely sure."

"Good. Anyways, you should not take pain killers every time. It is better to tolerate as much pain as you can because these medicines are not really good for our body. It can affect your kidney if taken regularly." Jungkook replied in concern.

"Is that so?" Taehyung asked in a surprised tone. Jungkook nodded and added, "Yes. Doctors usually recommend meds to kill the pain but regular use can even lead to kidney failure. As these are drugs, not any natural product. So it should be limited. I shall give you an ointment to apply instead."

"Well. No need as I used coconut oil last night after bath and I am used to it now." Taehyung replied and yawned covering his face with the edge of blanket.

Jungkook set up and giggled, "Yeah. I too didn't take one yesterday." He spoke remembering the last morning they spent at his house.

"Oh...that is good. We will say no to painkiller from now as much as possible." The blonde replied as he set up too. Jungkook held his hand and helped his sitting up. Both side hugged each other and interlocked their hands lovingly.

"Hmm. We are kinda used to each other now." The long haired brunette said, "Our body has accepted each other very well." Taehyung added and both smiled. It was really very good feeling to know that they were now used to their touches, kisses, cuddles and intimate activities. It leaded to a strong connection between the two males making their relationship more stable.

"Jungkook..." the blonde spoke getting a hum in response, "Let's get ready now. I need to join office you know?" He added. "Yes, I know. Just you should be fine. Did you get enough sleep?" The younger asked.