The party |Chapter 82

Everything was just perfect in Jungkook's eyes

Everything was just perfect in Jungkook's eyes. He never felt this much contented, happy and carefree. The mornings with his beloved boyfriend were always amazing, the bathing session, the lovely afternoons, the passionate nights, everything he was experiencing recently was just awesome. He could never expect more.

There was a time when he used to cry his eyes out and blame himself for being so unlucky, careless and useless person whom no one wanted to love. But now, he finds himself to be the luckiest to be loved by the one and only Kim Taehyung. The one who loved him with all his passion. Who loved him despite his broken state and fixed. He was supposed to treat him as a doctor, but unknowingly; that man fixed him too.

The fixed each other and mended up the broken hearts. They were actually not perfect, but were enough for each other. Jungkook was a normal man. A doctor who was alone, sad and workaholic; but since a particular blonde entered in his life, he was no more left alone, he was happy and could also rest now.

That man literally worshipping him! His love, his possessiveness, his obsession, everything raised his standard. He even took the younger's revenge and took away the reason of his sadness and hurt feelings. He was such a man who can die for his loved ones. What else could he expect? That was more than enough.

A big satisfied smile appeared on Jungkook's face as he brushed his fingers over his tiger lily tattoo. His request and wish to be loved was finally fulfilled. He glanced at his promise ring and kissed it walking towards the pink microwave of his kitchen.

Yes, his kitchen. He and Taehyung after visiting the stylist and the hotel decided to check on the house. They were staying there till evening; and Jungkook was making an Italian pizza at home. Well, like usual, he searched for some good dishes on Internet and the perfect Italian pizza recipe popped on his screen. It caught his attention and today he gave it a try after bringing the required ingredients from the nearby convenience store. He opened the microphone after turning it off with a stick obviously. When he was sure that it is not going to blast like a bomb, he opened it and took out his hot and deliciously smelling pizza with his gloved right hand. He was excited to serve it to his boyfriend who was going through some files that were delivered to him online by the secretary. His team was working under him and he needed to check them before submitting.

Jungkook picked up the wooden pizza tray with a bottles of Pepsi and some chocolates. He saw Taehyung closing his laptop and smiled as he stepped closer and kept the things on the table. As he lifted his gaze up, he found the older's lips curling up with wide eyes. "Wow! When did you order?" Taehyung asked but furrowed as it was not in a box like regular, "W---wait a minute..." he whispered, "You made this?" He asked smelling the pizza.

Jungkook gave a proud smile patting his own shoulders to praise himself, "Absolutely! You guessed it right! Now take a bite and tell me, how it tastes." The brunette asked as a wave of excitement rushed in his body.