Friendly date? |Chapter 16

"Yeah! This is the restaurant I love the most

"Yeah! This is the restaurant I love the most. Lets go Tae." Jungkook parked the car and said to Taehyung who was peeking out of the window to see the view outside, very curiously.

"Hmm...The location is pretty good!" The older exclaimed as the left the car in the parking area and headed towards the beautiful hotel.

It was a rooftop, open area. The moon was visible in the dark sky along with several stars, making the night look peaceful and beautiful. There were many people dining under the nice atmosphere, enjoying their moments with their families and friends. Music was being played in the background, and a violin player was performing there too.

"Like it Hyung?" Jungkook asked as he elbowed the other slightly to get his honest reaction. The older was quite busy in checking out the place.

"I love it!" Taehyung exclaimed with a big smile.

"Good. Lets look for a proper table." Jungkook looked around, and they finally found a good table near the railing. "Come Hyung." He gestured the older male to follow him. The pulled the chairs to sit down, as they claimed the table. They decided to sit and talk for a bit.

A waiter approached them in a while, as he witnessed the new customers in their restaurant, "Oh! What a lovely couple! May you have a great date sir. What would you like to order?" He asked with a smile.

"C-couple!" Jungkook was embarrassed now. A blush creeped on his cheeks as he looked up and gave the waiter an are-you-serious look. Now it was getting awkward. "We are not a couple. And this is a friendly date." He glanced at Taehyung and spoke.

*Date? Couple? It seems awkward.....but it kinda feels good?* Taehyung said to himself as he glanced at the brunette back.

"Oh sorry sir. This table is actually for couples, so I misunderstood.....Anyways, may I take your order sir?" He asked politely.

Jungkook nodded a little,"Tae! Please check the menu and order." He said to the raven.

"Please you do....I will eat anything." Taehyung replied while crossing his legs and arms as he made himself comfortable on the chair.

"OK Hyung." Jungkook replied and picked up the menu card as he went through the dishes. He gave orders within a few minutes and the waiter informed him that the food will be delivered to their table in 15 minutes.

♡♡♡

Taehyung was busy, looking at the view of the city. The younger observed him for a while and turned his face towards his left to take a look too. "You ever came here before?" Taehyung asked suddenly, gaining his attention.

"Hmm....It is one of my favourite place. The pizzas, naengmyeon and jaegmyeon of this restaurant are really good." Jungkook replied. "And.....I used to work here after the death of my parents as a singer and violin player, to earn some money while studying in college. You can say, part time." He looked down and added.