Stars and galaxies |Chapter 65 [M]

KINDLY VOTE AND COMMENT

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Mature content.
Description of two males making love.

(Not dirty or smuty but full of slow burn and sensual act)

Jungkook was feeling like his body was kept on some red hot iron sheet which is burning every inch of his body slowly slowly

Jungkook was feeling like his body was kept on some red hot iron sheet which is burning every inch of his body slowly slowly. It felt like some punishment and he felt like he was a criminal being punished with his hands tied and eyes blindfolded. His body is cold from outside and he shivers every time when the cold air softly kisses his golden skin, but from inside he felt like he is a flame. A burning coal which will turn into ashes in the next hours of the young night, if the older kept his slow burn game on.

His mind is foggy and his all senses have been sucked out. He doesn't even know who he is. He has completely forgot about what type of personality he has as a normal man. He has lost himself in the man he loves.

He feels a strange type of desperation. A passion, a wave of excitement hits him every now and than, but he can do nothing. His hands are tied.

A whirlpool of heat developed inside his abdomen and chest as his breath hitched at the feeling of something soft and cold over his face. His brows furrowed and his half senses were busy in thoughts to figure out, what it was. And the other half were enjoying the feeling against his soft skin.

His sense figured that out and came to the conclusion that they can be nothing other than the older's cold, long and veiny pianist fingers; playing with his texture.

A series of sighs left his lips when the cold fingers brushed against his cheeks and headed towards his jaws and neck. The feeling of the other's fingers on the smooth skin of him made him throw his head backwards and arch his back like a bow. The fingers moved under his right jaw and he felt the older's index finger, dancing and crawling over his neck skin in wave like pattern. It glided downwards upto his right collar bone and moved upwards again. The same pattern repeated upto the end of his left jaw and collar bone. He moaned at the ticklish sensation. He felt his fingers trembling and shivering. He felt his toes curling and legs wobbling. Oh god, how much he wanted to tear up the tie and touch the older. How much he wished to throw away the blind fold and devour him with his hungry eyes.

But he could do nothing. He was under the blonde's mercy and control. And the controller was working so slow that every minute for him felt like a year. His desperation was killing him from inside. He never in his life felt so needy, so desperate and turned on. He never felt himself feeling the need to beg someone. He never felt his tongue trembling inside his dry mouth, trying to form words to beg to the older to touch him more. "Tae..." he whispered and groaned.

"Yes my Kook?" A deep voice made him shiver even more as the older's index fingers now drew pattern over both of his chest in a circular motion, moving towards his chocochip brown buds. A sudden pinch over both of his buds made him release the most loud, throaty and dirty moan he could ever release in his life. His own self questioned his sanity today. His own mind asked him, "What was that Jungkook?"