Sweet moments |Chapter 78

Warning:- mention of blood and sensitive things.

The day was going to be spent in bed. They slept for nearly four hours. It was one in the noon and they were hungry. Jungkook got up first and left the room to look something to eat for lunch. Smell of some delicious food hit his nostrils when he reached in the kitchen and found Ajamma cooking something. She smiled and asked about him and Taehyung. He spoke to her for a while.

Well if you ask, did she talk to him about last night? Than very well. They did had a talk. Taehyung was also there as they were having breakfast. They told how dramatic their proposal date went. A maid came and handed them two news papers in which their picture was on the front page. It was surprising for the world to find out them being in a same sex relationship.

Let's discuss about the morning they spent together. The blonde was munching a veg sandwich. A cup of milk tea was kept next to him that was surely kept to be drunk afterwards. Jungkook went through the news as his eyes shined bright, lips curled up into a shy smile and cheeks got pink. He felt so blessed to be Taehyung's partner. A partner who doesn't care about the world when he loves. Who can scream openly in front of the world that he loves a man named Jungkook, and he did. Even a statement was published that he had already given earlier fo the same purpose. The older took a glance of him and smiled as finally the younger was happy; or else it was painful to see him with red, tear filled and puffy eyes. Those still looked puffy and red, but there was no longer any hint of sadness in them. He looked tired and happy. The male decided to take him to sleep again after they are done with the food.

He watched the brunette's expression changing as he glanced at the second page of news paper. "Woho.....how did this happen Tae?" The younger glanced at Taehyung and asked. "What?" The older asked as he stopped chewing in concern.

"A statement from Ji-hoon's father that his son is no more and died in an accident. What is that?" He asked.

Taehyung just smirked and continued eating looking at his plate. "Well....dad took care of that thing." The younger thought for a while and nodded with a pout. He shall not question further as he is tired now. He threw the paper on the table folding it back and yawned lazily. He looked at his white tea cup and found the drink to be cool ny now. He drank the remaining tea he had im there and gasped keeping it back on the plate.

Taehyung wiped his left hand with a tissue which was oily after having sandwich as the right one can't be used to eat. The brunette had insisted to feed him with his hand but he denied and asked him to read news paper instead.

Once they were done, the blonde got up, "Let's go to bedroom Jungkook-ah. I feel more sleepy." He said as he actually was not that much but wanted the younger to rest. Jungkook looked up with heavy eyelids and mumbled a 'ok' to him while getting up himself. Even the strong tea couldn't take his sleep away. This is how they ended up sleeping. The brunette didn't forget to give him his regular medicines before sleeping.