Countering again |Chapter 51

Word count ==> 6000+ (longest chapter I have ever written)
No proof reading.

Enjoy!

"So Mr

"So Mr. Lee. You here today? Is there any information?" Taehyung asked as he set on his office chair and gestured Mr. Lee to have a seat in front of him; who set there.

"Yes. I got an information about Ji-hoon. You must have been wondering, that why no action was taken against Dr. Kim Ji-hoon till now." Mr. Lee started speaking. Taehyung picked up a pen from the table with a concentrated expression on his face. His eyebrows were furrowed as he brought the upper tip of the pen near his lips and brushed it against them. His legs were folded as he leaned on the chair comfortably and moved his rotating chair left and right. "Hmm?" He asked him to continue.

"His father is Mr. Kim Dokhwah, who is connected to Underworld." Mr. Lee replied.

"Wait a minute." Taehyung immediately stopped moving and his posture tansed as he set straight, propping his elbows on the bench, fingers intervened together but the furrow was still adorned on his forehead. "I have heard that name."

"Well...I got to know that he works for OUR gang Red wings. He has power which belongs to us, he is using it in a very very wrong way. I myself was unaware about it. I made many research on Dr. Kim and finally found out his family details. His whole family is dirty, just like he himself is. They care about nothing, but just for their own family and money." He took a pause to see the blonde's expression changing into a surprised one. "And Dr. Kim probably doesn't know anything about it. He just have information about His father's connections, may be he knows at Red wings. But has really no idea that you are the future heir of the gang itself on the name of which he threatens people and take advantage of them."

A smirk decorated the blonde's face as he heard the whole details. He chuckled suddenly which looked creepy and more evilish. Mr. Lee blinked at him multiple time, not being able to figure out what has gotten into the younger's brain.

"Such a fool he is. My god!" Taehyung scoffed for the last time and set still again with a blank face. His talent of changing expressions immediately is no joke. "That fu**er took advantage of our name just to fulfil his lust full needs and desires? What the actual Hell! This is the only thing that pissed me off. He specially tried those on Dr. Jeon."

"I heard one more thing. A new Psycho therapist, who is not a doctor actually; her name is Cha Eun-Jae has recently joined Awake psychiatric hospital for a job and also to get trained has made complaint about being inappropriately touched by him. And as she talked to her co workers and co trainees, our men who work for us are there in the hospital heard everything and told me."

"What did they tell you?" Taehyung tansed and asked.

"They overheard that whenever some new trainee arrived there, he/she stayed barely till last due to Dr. Kim's behaviour. Many were compelled to leave the place before the end of training. Many tried to complain but failed and either ended up their own carrier, leaving the city, or taking their own lives. A young lady doctor had committed suicide because of him. He is terrible. He even does inappropriate things with his patients too. He himself is a Psycho even after being a Psychiatrist."