A father knows everything| Chapter 25

Mr

Mr. Kim was already on the table. Jungkook joined him too while Taehyung was left behind as he went to wash his hands.

"Dr. Jeon....how is everything going on? Hope Taehyung is good with you." Mr. Kim started the conversation as he got the chance.

"Yes Mr. Kim, he is absolutely fine. He is really normal now." Jungkook replied with a smile.

"Nice to hear that. I am very thankful to you for treating him. I don't know what would have happened to him, if you were not here.
And....please stay longer. I don't want him to discontinue his treatment." Mr. Kim said as he was very concerned about Taehyung. He needed to complete his medication this time.

"Its nothing like that Mr. Kim. Don't worry, your son is Perfectly fine. And I will leave once I am fully assured about his health." Jungkook replied immediately.

The conversation about Taehyung ended here when they both found the raven walking towards the dining table.

"Come here son. Have a sit." Mr. Kim spoke with a smile as he gestured the male to take a seat.

"Thanks dad. How was your day today?" Taehyung asked as he set down next to Mr. Kim and in front of the brunette who glanced at him.

"It was fine. But tiring." Mr. Kim signed as he replied.

"My head is fine now. You should give me more files to check. I will help you with that. Please don't overload yourself with so much work." Taehyung replied as Ajamma walked towards them with a big tray in her hands, and kept it on the table, serving the dishes to each of them in their respective plates.

"Thank you son. I will give you some." Mr. Kim nodded and started eating.

And a regular conversation took place at the table. The moment was heart warming. It was like a family reunion and Ajamma also couldn't help but admire the sight. It had been a long time, watching the father and son having food together.

◇◇◇

While they were eating, Jungkook's phone started to ring suddenly. The male hesitantly looked at the screen to check the caller id and tried to put the phone on silent.

"Pick it up. You can talk doctor." Mr. Kim spoke making him smile.

"Thank you." He mumbled softly.

It was Jimin. He picked up the call and put it on the speaker.

"Hello Jimin ssi!" He spoke as the line connected.

"Hey Jungkook! How are you?"

"Fine. And You?"

"Absolutely fine. Let's hang out together. I was on the way to pick you up. Is that ok?"

"Well......that's a good idea. I will be outside the mansion soon."