Knowing you | Chapter 33

Here is your fresh chapter.

It was a pleasant day. A day with no more pain.

Jungkook was happy. He talked to Mr. Kim as he agreed to stay more and took a day off to visit his place as it had been a long time.

It was evening and Jungkook could be seen sitting in the garden, looking at the beautiful pink and orange tinted sky as the sun was setting. The clouds looked very beautiful. He smiled at the sight.

He was taken aback when he heard someone approaching him.

"Oh Hyung!" He exclaimed as he turned and saw Taehyung.

"Hi. Thought to Join you here." He replied as he set next to him as well.

"Sure. The sky looks so pretty today." Jungkook inhaled deeply and said, with his eyes still fixed at the sky.

"Hmm.....but not more than you." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook blinked hastily unable to believe what he heard and also unable to turn his face to look at Taehyung because he was not in a mood to show him his flustered face.

"Hyungie~~~~" He whined looking away.

Taehyung chuckled, "What!?"

"You can't flirt with your doctor like that." He said.

"But you like it! And I also liked the nickname you gave me right now. You better call me that."

Jungkook tried not to blush more and faced him, "As you wish Hyung. Anything for you."

A soft smile appeared on his face.

"Anything?"

"Yeah......" Jungkook sighed and replied.

"Than do one thing for me. Tell me about yourself." Taehyung spoke as he kept his eyes fixed at the brunette's face.

"What do you want to know about me Hyung? You know everything." Jungkook replied softly.

"Not really.......tell me about your likes and dislikes.

As your favourite drink is banana milk. I didn't know it before. It made me feel like I don't know much about you and I need to know."

Jungkook chuckled and replied, "Really? You wanna know me?"

"I wanna know each and every detail of you.

I found out that you know everything about me, but I know nothing about you!

I told you what food I like, I told you what fragrance I like.....what makes me feel good.....what eases my mind. But I don't know your preferences, your taste. So tell me. Tell me the same way, I opened up with you that day."

Jungkook blinked for a few times looking at Taehyung. His lips formed a little pout as he thought for a while.

"Stop being cute now.......or else my lips won't be able to control." Taehyung bent close to his ear and whispered, once he witnessed that pout.