Boyfriend in office |Chapter 79

It was afternoon

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was afternoon. The brunette was no way going to get bored at mansion alone. He decided to clean the bedroom himself to pass the time with some music being played on his phone. He always liked to do the choruses himself. Once he was done arranging stuffs, cleaning and moping; he smiled widely with satisfaction. The duo were not going to gym recently. It had been a long time. Even Mr. Aanand sent his messages, asking about them to join again but he denied as they really couldn't. They were on a good holiday, after that when they were finally back to Mansion; Taehyung hurt himself. He can't leave the man alone. He explained everything to Aanand. And another reason was their intimate relationship, not to be mentioned. It was no lesser than a hard-core workout session. So if they even don't join gym, they are gonna stay fit LOL!

The male threw his phone on the bed after blanking it after playing another good playlist on Spotify and decided to do some pushups and sit ups. His daily household chores and normal exercises were maintaining his posture. Once he was done, he landed on the bed picking up his phone again turning the music off that actually played for a good one hour. He was bored. He pouted and flipped himself on the bed, now laying on his stomach. His weight rested on his elbows as he opened a shopping app and scrolled things. He put a suit in the cart that caught his attention, along with a pair of shirts, matching pants. He was not so innocent to not go through some adult stuffs. He smirked and ordered some of the things he needed for upcoming surprise he was planning for the older. He wanted to do something as the proposal night went wrong because of misunderstanding and other stuffs described earlier. He felt bad and wanted to surprise the older.

After putting the address of mansion in the website, he closed the app and blanked the phone again. It was twelve in the noon. He decided to make something for the blonde as he is gonna visit him. He got up with full excitement running his his body and left the room shaking his hips left and right. He directly went inside the kitchen which was empty. Ajamma was not there as she will be here to cook in an hour. He wanted to make something for Taehyung with his own hands today. He stood next to the kitchen counter and looked for some new dish recipes. Suddenly he saw Ajamma walking towards him who was confused, "Do you want something Jungkook?" She asked.

"I want to cook today Ajamma. Will you help me?" The male asked.

"Why not? What are you going to prepare?" The woman asked standing in front of him. "I want to make something new. I tried to search for some dishes out of our country and found many including Indian food too. I have tried Indian food before, it is really good but it seems hard to make." He pouted.

"I have had Indian food too. India is well known for its large range of food, specially vegetarian food. There are thousands of dishes! I can make some of them. What do you want to prepare? Try something simple as I don't think we have enough ingredients." Ajamma replied.

"What do we have?" Jungkook asked. "For Indian food, basic requirements are dried mustard, fennel seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric and coriander powder. Others may be skipped, but these are basic. They mostly cook every vegetable the same way usually for dry ones. They have different spice preferences." Ajamma explained. "I have worked for an Indian family before. I was very young than. But I remember it well."