Love you all night |Chapter 71 [M]

Some mature scenes in the other half part ✅

As the food was served, everyone were ready to dig in

As the food was served, everyone were ready to dig in. Taehyung was very happy to have his new friends and love of his life with him to celebrate. It was his first time to go out with some people whom he knew and trusted. It felt very good. He watched the three couples serving food to each other. They looked happy with smiles on their faces. Yoongi doesn't smile often but as he focused on spreading the food in Hobi's plate, a tiny smile played on his lips with his brows furrowed a little.

The people were talking about random stuffs too. Yoongi started speaking to him as the discussed about something and arrived at this topic , "Well....Thank you for the dinner. But we could have waited for it Taehyung." Hobi nodded too, "Yes Tae!"

"I don't think I could have been able to dine with you. And I am absolutely fine now so don't worry guys." Taehyung replied politely as his cheeks painted the lightest tint of red.

"Why so?" Amy asked.

"Actually we are leaving for Kim's Mansion tomorrow." Jungkook spoke in between and The blonde nodded as it was true.

"Oh.....so honeymoon phase has ended." Jimin wagged his brows and asked.

"No.....our honeymoon is never ending." Jungkook shyly commented, licking his lips as his mouth watered naturally in the reflax action due to the smell of food.

"That is true. And it should not!" Amy exclaimed.

"And we were here specially for Jin and Joonie Hyung. They are leaving in 3 days. And we are gonna miss them." Jungkook added.

"Oh babies! We will send you messages and talk to you too as Phones are allowed to be used for sometime. And we will get vacation once in three months, so hope we meet too." Jin replied.

"Yes. We will meet. Inform us before the vacation and we will visit some hotel just like this to party, enjoy and meet each other properly. We really are gonna miss you." Jimin replied. "And next time, I will be the one to give a party, ok?"

"Hell yeah!" Everyone exclaimed making Taehyung giggle at their childish and cute behaviour.

"And what about joining gym again? Jungkook?" Hobi asked.

"We shall join again. It was just we made some time to enjoy for a week. To relax without any work, but still Tae was loaded with some project." Jungkook complained.

"Sorry Kook-ah." Taehyung gave an apologistic look.

"Don't say sorry. I understand." Jungkook refused and smiled a little.

"Anyways! The food is here! Lets eat!!" Amy exclaimed happily and everyone laughed at it.

Taehyung picked up a bowl of Manduguk for Jungkook from the plate and kept it in front of him. He also picked up some fruit pieces and fish according to the younger's preferences and made their plate. He was about to serve himself but the younger stopped him. "We can eat together Hyung." He smiled at the brunette's words and served more in the same plate. As he was done his eyes looked around and found Amy and Jin clicking pictures of them and the served food, surely for collection, memories and to post on social media where Taehyung was never active.