First Kiss | Chapter 28

Experience the whole scene with this song 🔥🔥🔥

The pain, the feeling he was having in his body was unbearable

The pain, the feeling he was having in his body was unbearable. It felt like someone stabbed in his heart with a knife or something sharp. His heart ached, his chest tightened as he thought about the person he had started loving recently, thinking that there was a little hope left....and one day a Ray would come to his life to ward away all the darkness. But every thing was just hurting him. The darkness was prevailing more and more. The darkness which was mear a mist before had turned into a complete blackout. He had lost his last hope he had that someone would love him one day. And he had started to expect that someone to be Taehyung. But it also ended up breaking his heart apart.

The brunette splashed water on his face after crying his heart out alone, trying to compose himself.

He felt and appeared so lifeless and useless. Such a pity......He had no one to love him, to console him.....to give a shoulder to cry on.

*Will I have to live by sacrificing my feelings and burying them in my heart forever?*

This is all he could think. His heart was full of pain, guilt and jealousy....a jealousy that he had towards himself(unknowingly). The precious boy was suffering without any reason. He turned the tap on again and splashed water on his face once more. His eyes were shut tightly and his mouth was letting a deep sigh out.....the moment looked so painful. There was silence inside. A faint sound of music could be heard or else there was only the sound of the tape which is running in the sink there.

He wiped his face with his palms, closing the tape and took a deep breath resting his arms, spread wide on the marble on sink.

His eyes were shut and mind was so messed up with thoughts that he didn't experience anyone's presence there.

He felt something running on both of his hands. He immediately opened his eyes to see a drunk Taehyung, standing back to him, running his fingers down the muscular yet milkey white, soft arms of him. The older's front was pressed against his back. He was able to feel his breath on his neck, and the intense gaze which was fixed on him. Taehyung was looking at Jungkook, and Jungkook was looking back at him through mirror. He felt goosebumps arising all over his body under that intimidating gaze and delicate touches.

"What are you doing here........" The raven whispered in his husky voice.

He gulped at Taehyung's words as another wave of goosebump arose in his body.

"I-I came...t-to freshen up Hyung.....what are you doing?" Jungkook whispered back, completely not being able to bear the intimacy of the scene he is watching in the mirror. And the scene was  happening with him.

"I can see......you cried......." Taehyung whispered, nuzzling his nose on his ear lobe, making Jungkook shut his wet eyes again. A shiver ran in his spine when he heard that deep whisper once again into his ear.