Pain | Chapter 4

{WARNING}

[Suicide attempt demonstration]

Ready? Lets start!

(VOTE, COMMENT AND SUPPORT)

"Please let me go........I want to see Eun-he......." Tae cried inside the car, while he was being taken to home. He was sandwiched between two guards who held him at his place.

"You can't go there now. She is in the hospital. After post mortem, her body will be given back to her family. You can see her in the funeral...and only if Mr. Kim allows you!" One of the guards replied to him.

"No........please take me there......" Tae murmured as his voice had started to creak. His throat had given up now.

But there is nothing he could do.

"I can't survive without you......I can't live without you Eun-he...."
Tears rolled down his cheeks once again as his girlfriend's dead body flashed in front of his eyes. He couldn't even take a revenge for his girlfriend. He felt so powerless and pathetic.

♤♤♤

"Where is Taehyung?" Mr. Kim stepped into the mansion and it was the first question he asked.

A maid replied to him, who worked at their mansion with a panicking face, "He is inside his room. He has locked himself inside. I tried a lot to call him out.......but........but he is not even answering. Please do something."

"My god......Tae!" He ran towards his son's room.

"My son.....come out! Hey.....are you listening to me?"

*silence*

"Are you fine? Don't harm yourself ok?"

*silence*

"Just tell me what are you doing inside!" Mr. Kim yelled.

*no response again.*

"HEY! GUARDS! COME AND BREAK THE DOOR NOW!" Mr. Kim yelled asking for the guards.

♧♧♧

Kim Taehyung.......yes.....it is him......lying in the middle of his room. Everyone is shocked to see his state.

His hair were wet and messy, along with his black upper coat, pants and white shirt. His tie was loose. And the most shocking thing that made everyone to loose their minds was the pool of blood in which he was lying.