Fun in the Morning|Chapter 81

Kindly wear earphones everytime when you read a chapter and find a playlist or song to have a better experience

It was late morning. Eight had struck in the clock. Jungkook was the one to wake up first today. He got up to brush up, clean up and pee like a regular morning task. He could have woken the older up but he didn't as he knew, the male must be very tired from yesterday.

As he walked inside the washroom, his eyes widened to see his na*ed glory, all smudged with the red lipstick that they used last night, and a lot of love bites and bruises all over his body. His lips were swollen and red, a cut was there at the middle of the lower lip. He remembered how he tasted the metal in between the kiss as the older's teeth bit his pillow making a small amount of blood ooze out of that spot. The area around his lip piercing was also red and swollen due to tugging and biting. His brown hair were messed up too. His body flushed pink and he shyly smiled at his reflection, touching his neck and lips softly. The memories from last night flashed in front of his eyes. How he covered the older with his lip marks. How their body brushed against each other causing the lipstick against the older's body to smudge and stick on his own. How the older applied the red stick to himself and also repeated the action he did before. He remembers how the older kissed every millimetre of his body and gave him his natural marks. How they kissed and tested the strawberry flavour of the red lipstick. As Jungkook picked up his brush and applied some paste over it, he took a look of his teeth lines. Those still had some lipstick stuck there. He pushed the brush inside his mouth and brushed up his teeth nicely for a good two minutes before spitting out and getting satisfied with his shiny, white pearls like bunny teeth. He picked up a disposable cloth from a shelf. After wetting it, he cleaned all the marks and stickiness off his body. He emptied his bladder and also did his personal job inside the toilet. He returned back and washed his hands. As he sprinkled the droplets of water away from his wet hands, his eyes moved up. He stared at his natural marks now, that he can't wipe off with anything. His jaws, neck, collar bones, chest, abs and even the inner thighs were covered with the love marks. "Wow.....I wonder if those are gonna fade before fifteen days or not." His cheeks went pink. A tiny smile appeared on his lips. He decided to go to the sleeping blonde again as he was not going to take bath and get ready alone, and the other reason is that he needs to count all the marks properly as the bathroom mirror is not that large to give full view of his body.

As he stepped out of the bathroom, his eyes fell on the sleeping male. He smiled and stood in front of the large mirror of dressing table now, still na*ed. He started counting from above. Two red marks were there on the jaws, three were on his right collar bone, and one on the left one. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven!" Jungkook exclaimed with shock as his left nape had big seven purple bruises. And the right one had four. One faint one was there on his Adam's apple too. His chest was also covered with the same marks with all the eight swells of his abdominal muscles. His V lines were red from up to down. His hands were marked very well too. He moved a little towards left to take a look of his back and buttocks. His eyes widened and lips formed an 'O' shape at the red marks on his round cakes. Few were some hand prints while each of them had single purple mark. His inner thighs also had many along with his muscular back. Some scratch marks were also there which was the art of the blonde who bottomed first last night. Well, they switched. Taehyung ended up topping at the end.