After care and Art |Chapter 45

(Warning:- Intimate art description)

It was early morning. It was nearly four and Taehyung woke up as he was no more sleepy. As his eyes opened, he found the prettiest sight on his bed ever. The doctor was sleep soundly, lying straight on the bed. His chest was exposed a little along with one hand lying out of the blanket. His lips were parted and hair were messy. Last time when Taehyung saw him was also pretty, but this time he was naked. He smiled at the beautiful sight and bent a little to place a peck on the beautiful person's forehead whom he could devote the rest of his life.

He got up and walked inside the washroom as he brushed up his teeth and took care of his physiological needs. He looked at himself and smiled watching few bites on his neck which he got from the doctor. He felt so happy and contented. The feeling of being inside the brunette was the best one he had ever had. He could still feel his contact all over his body. The raven blushed and walked out; just to witness the doctor, who was now lying on his stomach exposing his broad back. His left arm was under his head and right was resting on the pillow. The muscles of his back were flexed. His lips were still parted and his jaw lines looked so perfect on his handsome face. His left leg was peeping out of the thin, white yet warm blanket. Taehyung watched him as he walked on the other side, towards the couch to watch him more nicely. The outline of his well shaped butt0cks was clearly visible that were thankfully covered by the white blanket. The narrow line of spine on his broad back looked sexy as the vertebral column bulged a little outwards, giving a perfect view and outline of it. His scapulas looked buffy, tonned and highlighted. He looked like an angel. A very beautiful creation of God.

Taehyung set on the couch just watching the other as he slept. He was no more sleepy. He had a sudden urge to paint him on the canvas like a model in some franch nude paintings. He picked up his phone and clicked a picture of the sleeping male. He smiled while glancing at him, one last time as he got up and walked out of the room.

He came back soon with a sheet, a box which had some water colours and paint brushes, a small water container and a pencil. He filled the small container with water. He drew the outlines of the sleeping male on it and gently started coloring it portraying the said male on the sheet the way he was sleeping now. The position looked so pretty.

The male turned away in sleep. Taehyung knew it that's why he had clicked the picture to draw it perfectly. He opened his phone and continued dancing his brush on the sheet holding it with his pianist like long veiny fingers. He drew every detail so amazingly.

As he finished painting, he looked at the time. It was five. He took out another sheet and divided them into six parts to draw random scenes on it. Just like a collage. Yeah, a collage painting. He can be seen smiling and blushing while painting every thought he had in his mind. What was he drawing, it is a mystery.

♡♡♡

It was seven in the morning. Jungkook was moving a lot on the bed and the first Ray on sun fell on his body. He was on the verge to wake up, while Taehyung was lying next to him, watching every action of the particular male without even blinking his eyes.