The Fair date |Chapter 60

Jin had served the food and finally everyone was done eating

Jin had served the food and finally everyone was done eating. They couldn't stop praising the taste that Jin inherited in his WWH and beautiful hands. Jungkook had ate food made by Jin most of the time since they were in contact. It has been years and he absolutely was a father-cum-mother figure for him. Taehyung's too couldn't deny the magical taste of food cooked by Jin and the barbecue roasted by Nam-Joon.

Jin didn't say anything. He just thanked and sessed at the praising he got. Well, he was still shocked by the previous welcome conversations. He got up from his seat and walked towards the kitchen to place his dishes. It is a routine for normal Korean people to drink coffee or tea after having food as it is considered to keep their belly happy. (As I heard somewhere. I can't give the proof as I myself have no idea)

Jin prepared some coffee for Everyone and walked back. He handed everyone their respective cups, but a big glass of cold coffee was kept in front of Taehyung by Jin, who had a blank expression on his face and gave him like 'I didn't expect this from you' and 'you better have it' indication. Nam-Joon noticed the cold coffee and his jaw hanged low, but I don't think he knows the reason. Taehyung's eyes widened and he looked all embarrassed at the stares he was getting. Jungkook pursed his lips in a thin line to not let out a loud laughter. Both of them flashed pink out of embarrassment. (I heard somewhere that b0ttoms consume cold coffee to ease pain....plus there are more reasons.)

"Why cold coffee for Taehyung?" Nam-Joon asked.

"Amm......you don't need to know. He needs it." Jin coughed a little and replied. "Well, Jungkook? Can you please help me in bringing these dishes in kitchen? It is very difficult." He changed the topic. Actually he really needed the help as the mess was big. He can't just tire himself for making so many rounds from kitchen to dining room and dining room to kitchen.

"I-sure I will." Jungkook got up, wiping his face with napkin. He took his coffee cup too as he knew that a tour to Jin's kitchen is not going to end soon and he needs help him in doing dishes and telling him the details he wanna know.

With his plates in one hand and coffee cup in another, he walked inside the Kitchen following Jin. Nam-Joon and Taehyung were now busy in their conversations like business and normal stuffs.

________________

"I need details now!" Jin whisper yelled. "How did you end up topping? I myself made sure to make you look submissive than what went wrong?" He asked.

Jungkook was again a silent blushing mess and he dropped the used dishes in the sink carefully and didn't look into Jin's eyes.

"I-I---" he stattered.

"Don't stick at this I-I game and tell me." Jin scolded.

"It was unexpected Hyung." Jungkook replied, "Well, he wanted me to top someday. He had expressed his desires to me few days ago when we made love for the first time."