Jikook moments | Chapter 35

Jungkook was flushing red as he walked inside his room, locked the door, jumped on the bed and layed there on his stomach, hiding his face in the pillow

Jungkook was flushing red as he walked inside his room, locked the door, jumped on the bed and layed there on his stomach, hiding his face in the pillow. He yelled while burying his head deep inside it to not scream loud and let anyone hear him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhheeerrrrrrrrr.....He kissed me! He f**king kissed me on my tample!" He giggled showing his bunny teeth and said to himself.

"Calm down Jungkook.......Don't act like a love sick teenager girl. You are a man!" He got up and set on the bed as he slapped himself.

"Ahhh....what should I do now." He pouted and thought.

"I should talk to Jimin. I have not talked to him for so long. I wonder what conversation he had with Taehyung." He picked up his phone and dialled Jimin's number.

*ring ring....ring ring....*

Don't misunderstand. He will attend the call.

"Hello Jungkook? Whats up?" Jimin asked cheerfully.

"Hi Jimin. I wanted to see you. Can we meet?"

"Oh.....is everything all right?"

"Alright? My god THINGS ARE AMAZING! I wanna share some good stories with you." Jungkook replied in an exciting tone.

"Really? Come to my office. We shall talk in my cabin."

"OK....I will be there soon." The brunette stated as he got up from the bed, throwing the pillow away that he had in his lap and walked out of the room once he disconnected the call.

♡♡♡

"So what happened?" Jimin asked in normal voice as he stared at the brunette who was sitting in front of him.

He will never ignore Jungkook. He was his best friend and will always be. He cannot change his attitude for his friend just because of guilt or some stupid past reasons.

"Jimin.......he confessed to me." Jungkook said.

"W----what!" Jimin's eyes grew wide as the younger spilled the tea.

"Yes.....he admitted that he likes me.....and the social media friend story was all fake!"

Jimin just nodded at it. Tried to wear a surprising expression but failed.

"Are you not surprised?" Jungkook asked.

"A......no.....I mean of course! This is surprising! How did it happen?" Jimin asked.

"I know that you came to meet Taehyung day before yesterday. When I was at bar."

Jimin let out a sigh as he knew he can't hide anything now.

"He told me everything that you narrated our conversation to him and also told him about my ex." Jungkook said.

"I----I am sorry......but he called me to ask about you.