Healing him | Chapter 10

"This is impressive Dr

"This is impressive Dr. Jeon. Thank you for treating my son." Mr. Kim said politely as he was with Jungkook now.

"Its my duty sir." Jungkook replied.

"And I am sorry about threatening you.......I was just scared for my son. Hope you understand. So be comfortable here. No one is gonna harm you." Mr. Kim was guilty and polite.

"No need sir. I understand. Hope he gets well soon."

"How are you treating him? I mean he got relieved very soon. It is just your first day. And I never saw him comfortable with any other doctor in previous years."

"I have my own ways sir. As I have treated many patients before, so I have noticed that the person who is ill should not be treated like an ill. I decided to befriend him so that he may open up in front of me and share his feelings.

As many patients have no one, whom they can trust and share their thoughts and sorrow. I always held the hands of such people and helped them to come out of their fear and depression. I made them realise, how precious their lives are.

I am doing the same with Mr. Taehyung. He needed a friend." Jungkook replied.

"Such a great job! I really appreciate your efforts." Mr. Kim was really impressed by Jungkook. He spoke to him before he left for the office.

♤♤♤

"So, how do you feel now; Mr. Taehyung?" Jungkook asked after checking the raven who silently let him do anything and kept staring at a corner of the room with expressionless face.

"Hmm....better. But......." He murmured.

"But what? You can tell me if you have something in your heart." Jungkook softly patted his hand and replied.

"Why.........why is she........standing.......standing there.......?" Taehyung pointed his finger at a corner of his room.

"Whom do you see? Eun he?" Jungkook asked in concern.

"Hmm.....her face is damaged. Blood is.......oozing from her.....eyes and lips........she......she is hurt........she looks......awful.......she is calling my name.........Taehyung.......baby......" Tae murmured and started breathing heavily as big drops of tears rolled down his cheeks and his eyes turned red.

"I wanna go to her....please. I can't survive like this.......my condition is not well....she....she is hunting me....I can see her everywhere.....this is not right...." He bagged to Jungkook who felt really bad to see him in such a miserable condition.

"Shushh.....calm down. Just close your eyes." Jungkook set beside him and hugged him, patting his head.

Taehyung hugged him back immediately. His hands suddenly gripped on the brunette's shirt tightly. He buried his face into the younger's chest, letting his tears wet his shirt and let out all of his cries and muffled sobs.