Heart to heart | Chapter 13

Kindly vote before leaving.

The evening was amazing

The evening was amazing. Taehyung really felt good to sit in the garden followed by strolling there a little before heading back to the mansion. Jungkook held his hand all the time to support him as the medicines were still making him feel dizzy at some intervals.

"Don't worry. I am not a weak man Jungkook." Tae said to assured him.

"Yeah hyung. You are really brave man. You are really strong, but still you should hold me." Jungkook replied and kept a good grip on the older's hand.

And he was right. Taehyung was not weak. He tried to kill himself many times. If he was not brave enough, he would never have taken such a step. As a coward, he would have never taken such a step.

Yes he was suffering from mental issues. Hallucinations/delusion is not a simple issue. It kills a person every moment; but still he overcame it and stood strong. He also got no delusion for past few days, so he is was becoming stronger enough to counter all the odd issues under the care of Jungkook and a proper medication.

As the raven and the brunette passed through the hall way, Taehyung suddenly stopped walking, and stood in front of a wall which was full of many small framed pictures. He stared at them for a while gaining the brunette's attention, who had never payed attention to those pictures before.

"Is that you?" Jungkook asked by showing a picture of a baby that he witnessed in a family picture.

"Yeh. Thats me...." Tae replied.

"You were cute as a child. So innocent.....Your eyes shine like stars." Jungkook spoke, which compelled Taehyung to glance at him curiously.

"Really?" He asked and in response, the doctor nodded.

"Look there. That's my mom." Tae showed a picture.

"Oh wow....she was pretty. You look much like her." Jungkook said.

"Hmm.....I miss her." A disappointed look was clearly visible on his face.

"Don't worry Hyung. She left her portion in you! She is alive in you! So love yourself considering that you are loving a part of your mom. She will be very happy if you do so." Jungkook assured him with a heart warming smile and shiny doe eyes, which lightened the older's mood.

"Thanks Jungkook. I feel good after talking to you." The raven replied in a calm voice.

"No need hyung. I am your friend." Jungkook shook his head.

"Yeah ok. Lets go now." Tae smiled and walked towards his room.

Jungkook felt good to witness the older one smiling normally. The magic of medicines and bonding was working on him very well, and that was more than satisfying for Taehyung and the brunette himself too.