Being His friend | Chapter 9

Thank you for 100+ readers in just ten days.

*So.....how is it going on Jungkook?*

Well, Jimin made a call to the doctor and ask about his were about and experiences.

"Yeh.....fine. I thought, managing Taehyung must be very hard. But I somehow managed to make him sleep today. That was nice." Jungkook replied while arranging his cloths in the almirah. His phone was kept on the speaker mode.

*Wow! I too was doubting you about controlling him. But you once again proved that you are a really skilled doctor...and I should admit it now!* Jimin praised him.

"Haha....thanks dear." The doctor chuckled, "I hope, I will be able to do it in upcoming days too. I was not scared and nervous when I decided to see Taehyung for the first time. But ever since Mr. Kim forced me to stay here as his personal Doctor, I feel insecure.....like he could have asked me and gave me some reasons to stay. But he threatened me! Like seriously?" Jungkook opened up.

*He is a businessman, attached to Mafia world. He has his tactics and techniques. Don't worry. I discussed the topic with my father. He said, that Mr. Kim will not do anything like that. Feel safe and stay stressfree.

And by the way, if some issues occurs, just inform me. I will ask my father to convince him.

And after all...You are getting a huge amount of payment too! So you should be happy!* Jimin said.

"Thank you for cheering me up. You are my best friend for a reason!" Jungkook giggled and replied while closing the closet.

*Haha.....* Jimin's laughter could be heard too from the other side.

"Well, it has been four hours since Taehyung slept. I think I should check him.....whether he got up or not. I need to make him eat something and provide the medicines too."

*OK. I will call you when you are free. Bye! Take care.*

"Bye Jimin ssi. You too." With a smile, the brunette spoke and disconnected the call, followed by blanking the screen of his sell phone.

♡♡♡

Jungkook headed towards Taehyung's room. He slowly opened the door and peeped inside, just to find his patient; lying on the bed in a deep sleep.

*Thank God he is sleeping.* He said to himself and smiled in satisfaction as he stepped into the room and closed the door behind.

But suddenly he haulted as he heard Taehyung making some strange noise.

"No..........no...........M.....mom.......mom......Eun.....he.......mom.....Eun he........" Taehyung was murmuring in sleep. His forehead was all covered by sweat. Even his sharp collar bones and neck were wet due to excessive sweat.