Dear Diary| Chapter 37

Taehyung walked out of the office building, heading towards the parking lot

Taehyung walked out of the office building, heading towards the parking lot. He asked the driver to leave and decided to drive himself this time.

"Young master, you should not drive." The driver suggested politely as he was aware of the raven's condition.

He was on medicines and it might lead to some accident if he neglect.

"Don't worry. I can manage. I am fine now." He was stubborn. The driver couldn't help but sigh and let him go.
__________________

"So Mr. Lee, any information?" Taehyung asked as he broke into the said man's home office.

"Yes. I have collected all the information. Just tell me, what step you want me to take next." Mr. Lee gestured him to sit as he spoke.

"Appoint some spys to keep an eye on him. We need to frame him. We need to collect some evidence against him to drag him in front of the law." Taehyung replied.

"But we can just kill him Taehyung. You are the future heir of Red wings. You are a Mafia! Why do you need law to punish him? And you know that in past, law too couldn't do justice to the people who suffered because of him. Order me once, and he will be dead!" Mr. Lee said.

Taehyung shifted his gaze to Lee for a second and looked away again leaving a sigh from his mouth.

"If I wanted to kill him......why would I have taken your help and asked you to keep an eye on him?

I belong to Mafias, not Dr. Jeon. He is a normal human being. He will never like the idea of killing that man. And even I being a future heir of Mafia gang don't like the idea of killing anyone. I already did once....but for my self defense. And another time, I tried to kill one under the influence of my disorder and rage. I don't want to disappoint him by staining my hands with blood.

You know that I have a soft spot in my heart for him....." Taehyung confessed.

Lee nodded as he understood him well. "Yeah....I see."

"Good."

Taehyung just wanted to control Ji-hoon. He had never interfered in anyone's case or life before but this time, for Jungkook; he couldn't resist. He knew that Ji-hoon was just a past in his lovely doctor's life; but still he did wronged the male. And he is doing wrong with others too.

But did he have any idea? That a storm was coming in their lives? No!

♡♡♡♡

Jungkook was happy just like always. He walked inside Taehyung's room as he remembered he had not arranged the instruments properly and his room was still a mess.

He saw Sphygmomanometer, pulse oximeter, thermometer and a box of medicines scattered on the bed. The strips of meds were also lying there.