Making love |Chapter 44 [M]

Mature content ahead.

Smut? I don't know. Just some scenes of two males making love♡

 Just some scenes of two males making love♡

"Make love to me, please~"

Taehyung froze at his place. He didn't expect Jungkook to say these words and make a demand. He looked up into his eyes which swelled up with tears of pain again. His face looked so innocent, hurt and needy.

"Are you sure Kook? I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to regret it tomorrow." He ran his hand into his wet fringes and asked softly even if he had gone hard just by his whisper pleading voice.

"Please~I need it...." He whispered again.

There was a silence for few seconds. Taehyung pulled away from hug and picked up Jungkook's cloth that he had kept on the bed. The doctor turned his gaze down, disappointed to see Taehyung not responding his request. His cheeks turned red as he felt shy for speaking such things, but he needed it.

But suddenly when he looked up, he found Taehyung throwing his cloths away on the couch as he removed his red T shirt too and got half naked; exposing his now well built torso (but not as build as Jungkook). "We will not need cloths for now!" He exclaimed making the doctor's eyes shine.

He walked closer and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him up on the bed and softly lending him on the metress comfortably.

"I thought---" The doctor whispered but couldn't finish the sentence making Taehyung smile. "How can I say no to you? I will do anything for you as I promised. Just....I have not done this before with similar genders so guide me a little."

Jungkook smiled and caressed his cheek,"Sure Hyung."

"Let me close the doors, it is getting cold. Hm?" He softly asked and got up before pecking his forehead.

Jungkook unwrapped his towel and covered it from the front side, and set down propping his elbows back and supporting his body in a semi sitting position. Taehyung closed the glass doors of the balcony after locking the room main door and turned back to see a very pretty and seductive scene. Jungkook wiped his tears and threw his head back combing his wet hair with his left hand, and supporting his weight only on the right tattooed one.

Taehyung walked closer and set on the bed now looking deep into the doctor's eyes with love, lust, adoration and respect. The doctor could completely trust him just by looking in his eyes. He knew this man will never use him.

He gave him a smile and a small nod to ask him to continue. The raven took the hint and bent down placing a kiss on his forehead again.

"Lay down. Let me devote every inch of your body." Taehyung whispered close to his face gently lying him.

The doctor closed his eyes as he felt a soft and warm pair of lips on his forehead. The raven kissed every part of it moving lower to his cheeks. He placed soft kisses on his left and right cheeks which were stained with tears and flashing pink due to blushing. His uneasy feeling was going away slowly. The raven placed a soft peck on his button nose too, while his hands caressed his neck, chest and muscular abdomen. He moved down and trialled more soft and wet kisses all over his neck and collar bones making the brunette moan as he hit a particular nerve. He smirked as he successfully found his right spot. He teased the place more for a while and mumbled 'so beautiful', 'so pretty', 'so pure' every time like some mantras.