Goodbyes and Jacuzzi | Chapter 72 [M]

Here, after many days this time. Hope you enjoy it.

The first thing Jungkook found in the morning after waking up was him fully na*ed, covered under a thick quilt

The first thing Jungkook found in the morning after waking up was him fully na*ed, covered under a thick quilt. Alone. His eyes struggled to open up as he flattered his eyelashes. He yawned and scrunched his nose as his hands and legs opened straight and stretched together as a weird and funny noise left his mouth. It was the most satisfying way to stretch.

His right hand found his way towards the place where the older slept last night after making love to him all night. The place was still warm with his body heat that he left under the blanket before leaving. He blushed as he remembered making love on couch in the living room, at the kitchen central top and side stands too, on the dining table, in the bedroom downstairs, on the dressing table in front of the tall narrow mirror, on bed, again in the living room, against all the walls and doors of his house, on the stairs as he held the railing with his hands trying to stay still in a bodyguard position and trembling legs at every step, finally getting inside the warm bedroom where they slept last night under the fairy lighting, ending in the bathroom as they bathed together and got back to bed; all exhausted and sleepy.

He moved a little and hissed in pain. Well it was not that bad as he was used to it now and took a pill last night. He looked around and set up letting the blanket slip down from his chest, falling in his lap and exploring his bare torso and muscular arms. He stretched his arms forward once again and set still. His eyes fell on the large mirror in front of the bed. He looked at his state. The mirror was far but was big enough to reflect every detail of the things in front of it. Specially the brunette who shyly smiled at himself looking at the art on his body as they were dark enough to be seen from this much distance as those were prepared the an artist himself. He ruffled his own hair pushing them back with a crazy grin spreading on his face making his dimples visible on his bread pink tinted cheeks.

He yawned for the last time cutely, picking a small clock to see the time. It was seven. The blonde was no where seen. He looked around and decided to get up now as he pouted a little, scratching his left nape with his right hand. He pushed away the blanket revealing his na*ed glory to himself. Goosebumps ran over his lower skin as the cold air hit it. He hissed as the warmth was snatched from him. It was cold and his teeth chattered in response a little. His feet made their way on the cold floor and he stood up brushing the hair behind his head with his left hand and looked at himself innocently in the mirror as he stood closer to it. He turned around and had a look of his own body from front, sides and back. His buttocks were still imprinted with red marks. He bit his lower lip shyly and walked away towards the couch to grab the towel he used last night after a bath, wrapping it around his waist and went inside the washroom.

After fulfilling his physiological needs, he came out of the washroom; closing the door behind and wiping his wet hands in the towel wrapped around. He decided to go downstairs to see the older and also to show his sulky side to him for leaving him alone in bed in the morning.