The Wedding |Chapter 86

"Welcome to the Canada Airport

"Welcome to the Canada Airport. Hope you all had a great journey."

Eight months. Eight months had passed away since the day when Taehyung and Jungkook got engaged. Today they were standing at the airport of Canada together. They had just landed as Mr. Kim and Cristina were going to get married in two days.

After collecting their luggage, they took a taxi to reach the hotel that was already booked. They were not alone. Their friends were also with them to join as they were special guests for the special occasion. And specially all of the people were here for Taekook's wedding that was going to take place at the another interval of two days after the elderly couple's wedding. Nam-Joon and Jin were the first one to be invited as the were like parents to the male.

The hotel was grand, with all the facilities. It was so fancy and good that Amy started to sulk and request Jimin to get married to her along with the other two couples.

"Don't worry Jagi. We shall have a grand wedding soon." Jimin chuckled and convinced her.

♧♧♧

It was a grand day for Mr. Kim and Cristina who were welcomed in the church to take their wedding vows and accept each other as their wedded partners. The lady looked really pretty and elegant despite of her age, all dressed in a pretty white wedding gown. The handsome Mr. Kim was mesmerized by her beauty as she approached the stage. Many female friends of Cristina cheered for her as they were her brides maid.

She had no one alive in her family. She neither had a father to hold her hand and take her to the groom. Jungkook was the one who decided to be on her side and held her hand respectively, taking her towards the stage. When they were climbing the stage, Jungkook's eyes landed on Taehyung who was standing behind Mr. Kim. Actually Jimin, Yoongi, Hobi, Jin, Nam-Joon were the best men who stood in a line behind the groom. Taehyung too was standing there who was astonished by the younger's charm. Jungkook blushed and looked away when he was the older mouthing him a 'handsome'.

When the bride stood in front of Mr. Kim; the male kissed her knuckles and praised her beauty. He was emotional to stand in the church as a groom once again.

Understand the beautiful and cheerful environment, with pleasant music of violin in the background; the couple accepted each other as their official partners and sealed their bond with a kiss. The hall echoed with lots of cheers and clapping.

Of course they had invited a lot of guests, which included Christina's friends, a few relatives and business partners. Mr. Kim also had invited his trusted men from Red wings who were his close friends too, his own business partners and their old family friends with whom he was still in contact. He had broke all the relationships with his relatives long ago when he found the treating his son badly due to his illness. He could never call them his family any longer when the spread wrong information about Taehyung and called him cold hearted, Psycho and many more bad things. He was also ill treated by his paternal cousins as a child and teenager. When he grew up, it became hard to tolerate everything and he started talking back. He even attacked a cousin once which made them fear from him and stay away. But they never stopped talking ill behind his back. Soon Mr. Kim kicked them away one by one from their lives.