Visiting BF's place? |Chapter 54

The comments on this story are '420' LOL! IYKYK💀

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"The dinner was really nice." Taehyung burped and spoke as he entered the bedroom.

"Hmm. Ajamma cooks really nice, it reminds me of my mother's cooking." Jungkook replied as they both set on bed.

"You too cook well. The rice and cereals were prepared by you today." Taehyung smiled and spoke.

"I cooked the rice, only for you. It was a stressful day. As we went to have dinner, I thought to cook it as you could smell it while sitting on dining table, close to the kitchen." Jungkook replied.

"You take care of me so well. I wonder what has a sinner like me did to deserve such a sweet man like you." Taehyung pulled him closer and kissed his cheek.

"You are not a sinner. And well, I too got you. I can say the same." The brunette covered his face with his palms and blushed.

"Aww..don't cover your pretty face. I like to see you being a bunny faced human tomato!" Taehyung pulled away his hands and uttered.

"Aishh..." Jungkook hissed dramatically and tugged his hair strands behind both of his ears like a baby girl he actually is. His face was still red.

Suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up from the night stand, banding a little and set straight again. "Its Jin Hyung's video call." Jungkook looked at Taehyung and spoke.

"Pick it up. Who is stopping you?" Taehyung furrowed and asked.

"Wanna talk to him with me?" Jungkook asked, as he smiled showing his bunny teeth, which caused his eyes to close a little and nose to furrow up.

"Does he know me?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah. I talked to him about you. He knows what we are." He got an answer immediately.

"Will it be ok? I mean.....he is new to me?"

"It is absolutely ok. No one will judge you or ask anything inappropriate."

"Okay then." He replied and Jungkook picked the call.

"Hey Hyung! How are you doing?" Jungkook spoke as he looked at Jin on the phone screen who was wearing his favourite blue coloured night suit with cute white prints on it. Taehyung peeped from behind and his face appeared a little to the next person on call too.

"Hey Kook. Am fine." He replied, "Is it Taehyung behind you ?" He asked.

"Yes Hyung. This is my 'boyfriend' Taehyung." Jungkook looked behind and angled the phone to give Jin full view of both of their faces. Taehyung wrapped his arm around his chest and rested his chin on his shoulder. "Hyung, this is Jin Hyung."

"Hello Mr. Kim. Nice to see you. Jungkook talks about both of you a lot." Taehyung spoke.

"Wow! Nice to see you too Taehyung. And call me Hyung. Mr. Kim is too formal." Jin replied from the screen.