Double date |Chapter 47

As Taehyung walked out of the room, the staff and receptionist followed him

As Taehyung walked out of the room, the staff and receptionist followed him. "Sir how can you enter the room suddenly without seeking permission?"

"Don't." Taehyung looked at the lady Receptionist with his dark and cold gaze and spoke in his dangerously deep voice making her look away. "I am not here to create any scene. It was urgent. And I am gonna see Mr. Han So-bin."

No one dared to stop him. He walked inside the control room of the hospital. "Oh Mr. Kim!" He heard a voice and found a man getting up from the chair.

"Delete the footages about me visiting here, ok? No one should know that I visited Dr. Kim." He asked.

"I already did it. I was informed by Mr. Lee. As you entered the building, I switched the cameras off. And....The footage of Dr. Jeon leaving the washroom from Yesterday had already been deleted according to your order." So-bin uttered.

Taehyung looked at Mr. Lee who nodded and than shifted his gaze once again on So-bin. He shoved his hands into the pockets and replied, "Good job. And keep an eye on Dr. Kim very well. If you find him getting even a feet closer to Dr. Jeon, inform me. That will be his end."

"Sure Mr. Kim."

"Good job, I shall take a leave now." He turned, "Lets go Mr. Lee."

They walked out.

"Thanks for today Mr. Lee. You supported so well." Taehyung spoke as he got inside the car.

"That is my job Taehyung. I am glad I could do something food for you."

"Hm..I didn't expect you to help me." Taehyung spoke, "You have always been running away from me. Just like others. You even stammer while talking to me. I wonder how things changed."
The car hit the road. Mr. Lee stayed silent and turned his gaze on his lap as he felt guilty. "I..I never meant to ignore you or run away. It was just the rumours I had heard about you. I may be working for your father, but still I was scared to face you. You know what I mean."

"Hmm.....my disorder made me like that. I am good now." Taehyung replied.

"You have changed a lot. And now I feel that I was wrong about you. You always have specific reasons behind your actions. Your father too cleared many things to me, and I am comfortable to work for you."

"Its good to see that people are not running away from me now. All thanks to Dr. Jeon...." Taehyung sighed.

"He is really good man as I have heard. No wonder why you appreciate him a lot." It made the raven smile, "He gave me a new life. He taught me to love myself and give my life a chance as running away from problems and taking my own life is not a solution....I am glad he was the one to enter in my life. I will do anything to protect him, to save him; as he saved me too!"

Mr. Lee nodded in understanding.

"Driver! Drop me to the gym on the way, I need to do something." Taehyung spoke.