Heaven and hell |Chapter 64

"So

"So......you ordered something?" Jimin asked Jungkook and the Kim couple looked at him suspiciously as the brunette was sitting with them at Kim's residence.

He was out of words. They were not taking the thing seriously until he froze at the spot. It all started as they were having fun together and Jungkook suddenly got a message on his phone that his order will be delivered at his residence soon. And it seemed quite embarrassing to speak it out loud. But he had to as he was supposed to leave the place to get the ordered stuff not letting Taehyung open it.

"Huh!? Yeah...." he just murmured.

"Than why can't you let Taehyung take it? Is it some surprise? Are you planning something for him Kook?" Jimin exclaimed as he asked.

"Y-you can say that. But I have not planned something yet."

"Don't worry." Jin spoke, "We can help you to make a great plan." He added and the others hummed happily.

"But what is the stuffs that you ordered? I am sure you have something in your mind." Jimin asked.

"A-actually........its not related to plans......." he rubbed his arms together nervously.

"Than what?" Jin raised his brows and asked.

"Those are some stuffs......you know?" Jungkook spoke and earned a teasing "Ohhhwww" from everyone. "Hehe....y-yeah..." he looked down shyly.

"Don't be shy. We all do that." Nam-Joon spoke.

"Right." Jungkook gulped a little and spoke, "Taehyung and I discussed about the kinks we have. We couldn't really find out some.....so I decided to order some stuffs to try and find our new kinks?" His voice sounded like a question at the end.

"Well." The males smirked a little. "That is a good plan though." Jin uttered.

"So.......plan a date with Taehyung." Jimin said breaking the long silence which was caused by all the males who strained their minds to make some plan.

"How? And where?" Jungkook asked.

"Find some destination....." he suggested.

"I don't think it will be a good idea. It is winter and I heard from Jungkook that he is having a soar throat." Jin spoke in between.

"Oh.....than you can always plan a simple romantic date at home man!" Jimin replied.

"That is good idea. I agree with Jimin." Nam-Joon nodded. "Me and Jinnie also plan dates for each other at home. Just a simple decoration is needed with good preparation and everything is fine." He added making Jin blush a little.

"Aww....such a cute couple." Jungkook and Jimin cooed at them and spoke together.

"Shut it. Don't tease." Jin whinned. "So.....do it secretly. I know you have a whole room which is all empty upstairs and can be decorated well."